Statement from Jamie Spears's Legal Team

Moscow

What’s interesting to me is how ****ed Jamie will be financially now. I mean there is no way he can continue to pay his attorney. He no longer has access to his own private Britney ATM. 
So I am guessing he will eventually get a court appointed attorney? 
If he can pay for it, then we know he has been stuffing his mattress with Britney’s money. 

What pisses me  off is this paragraph on a DailyMail article

'Mr. Spears loves his daughter Britney unconditionally. For thirteen years, he has tried to do what is in her best interests, whether as a conservator or her father,' the statement continues. 'This included helping her revive her career and re-establish a relationship with her children.'

what part of 'Jamie is her ******* father' does Jamie and his team dont understand. wow he helped her and 'loves her unconditionally'.....OMG Do you mean like 99% of other fathers would as well?. and as for 're-establish a relationship with her children', er remember when he went for Sean and Britney had to defend him and take him away and then was scared she was gunna be stopped from seeing the boys??

Jamie is disgusting! 

4 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

MTE, it's her 6 or 7 costume changes!

The last sentence is gross as well! "DESPITE, the suspension, Mr Spears will CONTINUE TO LOOK OUT..." Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nobody wants that, are you guys deaf?! JUST GET THE F  CK OUT OF BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS LIFE FOREVEEEEEER! No need to look out of anything! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!!! Goooooooosh!!!

jojo-get-out.gif