🚨 Not Breaking (By Popular Demand) 🚨: Lynne Spears Posts Rosary Pic in IG Stories After Britney's Victory

7 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Lynne is not religious, nor does she give a single **** about her daughter she only cares about her home and $$$ we should know from past experience after her actions in the past, unless Britney forgives her we shouldn’t either 

Britney I'm sure will redeem her.. that's her mother. I had major issues with my mom she used to be kind of abusive and very judgemental of me being openly gay. But she died 10 years ago and I would give anything to have her back. Flaws and all!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Okay so I'm on Instagram right and I look at my Stories starting with Sam's, then it goes to Britney's mother Lynne's stories. 

She posts a pic of her holding her rosary in her hand. 

I'm pretty sure this means she has been praying for this to end and she fully supports her daughter and her freedom 

I think we should take it easy on Lynne tbh. Out of the entire family, she seems to be the least one I get bad vibes from (please don't come for me I'm entitled to my opinions and thoughts) 

Thoughts?

rosea67.jpg

As a mother .. I must disagree with you. If someone ****ed my daughter's life up I'd be coming for them. Praying isn't gonna cut it. That's the easy way to deal with stuff....praying. Since it's passive. Yes she's religious but still. You still gotta do sth in the real world. And she didn't. Besides getting Britney's estate to pay for her bills. 

And don't forget Britney served her before the cship. And probably cut her off. Lynne is a stage mom and a narcissist. I won't go easy on her because as a mom it's her ******* duty to protect her child no matter what. And she didn't!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Right…. Honestly idk about Lynne anymore. Like for the past 13 years you let Jamie…. Ugh honestly I don’t trust her family, including her mother. I hope I’m wrong but for 13 years LYNNE did nothing.  I mean Britney said it herself so that’s good enough for me. 

I have mixed feelings about Lynne and the situation as well. She did step in after the involuntary stay at the mental health clinic in 2019 I remember back then everyone was praising Lynne for helping her daughter. And fast forward two and a half years later there's about 80% hate rate with Lynne on this specific post. So I'm not too sure. Sometimes this fan base which I am a part of can be confusing. Loving someone one minute, tearing them down the next. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

As a mother .. I must disagree with you. If someone ****ed my daughter's life up I'd be coming for them. Praying isn't gonna cut it. That's the easy way to deal with stuff....praying. Since it's passive. Yes she's religious but still. You still gotta do sth in the real world. And she didn't. Besides getting Britney's estate to pay for her bills. 

And don't forget Britney served her before the cship. And probably cut her off. Lynne is a stage mom and a narcissist. I won't go easy on her because as a mom it's her ******* duty to protect her child no matter what. And she didn't!!

I totally get your point of view, as well. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Her family is so weird. Imagine growing up with an angel like Lynn, but a devil like Jamie.

Yeah that is crazy. But sometimes that's how it is with families. You have the sane parent and then the not so sane parent. I've always liked Lynne. 

Side note: am I bad for still wanting to dutty wine on Britney's brother Bryan? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale::werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

On 9/30/2021 at 10:55 AM, rosenotes said:

i know this is an unpopular opinion, and i’m going to get flack for it, but i have sympathy for lynne and i'm inclined to believe she’s a victim in all this as well. maybe it’s because my family dynamic was/is very similar to britney’s parents dynamic, but i remember seeing the fear my ma had for my dad was, in retrospect, heartbreaking. at times, she was paralyzed with fear and wouldn’t dare go against him. it took her a lot of courage to eventually do so. this is common with domestic violence victims.

i can imagine the same for lynne and what further makes me believe so is jamie’s domestic violence charges and how the britney vs. spears documentary painted jamie as an intimidating and terrifying guy you wouldn’t want to cross. i think she felt trapped and was limited as to what she thought she could do to help her daughter.

THIS!

• Love 2
22 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

She hasn’t only been praying. She hired her own lawyer to be an interested party in the conservatorship hearings 

• Like 1