🚨 Not Breaking (By Popular Demand) 🚨: Lynne Spears Posts Rosary Pic in IG Stories After Britney's Victory

1 hour ago, Louis-j said:

She's just like the rest of her ****ty family.

She was on Kevin's side during the legal custody for the kids.

She was at Kevin's place the night he refused 2 times to let Britney see her kids (which led to the umbrella incident).

She did nothing in 13 years to help Britney.

What she did last year (to ask the judge to be informed of what's going on) was simply to save her image.

Silence implies consent

Wow

• Like 1

There is a big chance Britney can forgive Lynne, after all said and done, Lynne has also been victimized and been through great deal of trauma. She has so much hurt in her eyes , the same eyes I witness Britney has. if anything britneys boys love Lynne. She was a emotionally detached mother to britney  but hopefully, lynne can get the help she need and they can reunite and have a healthy relationship with Jamie out of the picture for good.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Lotte said:

There is a big chance Britney can forgive Lynne, after all said and done, Lynne has also been victimized and been through great deal of trauma. She has so much hurt in her eyes , the same eyes I witness Britney has. if anything britneys boys love Lynne. She was a emotionally detached mother to britney  but hopefully, lynne can get the help she need and they can reunite and have a healthy relationship with Jamie out of the picture for good.

Finally someone who isn't here with pitchforks and fire. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

She's the only wildcard in my opinion. Britney said family which makes me think she is included as well. Whatever! Britney said family and I'm including her as well.

She was rightfully mad at all of them when she said that and she might still be, but family dynamics change over time and I wouldn't be surprised if she reconciled with Lynne.

After all, she was the only one who got a lawyer to do something for her and move things along after they put her in that facility 2019... I don't trust Lynne but Britney might go soft for her.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

She was rightfully mad at all of them when she said that and she might still be, but family dynamics change over time and I wouldn't be surprised if she reconciled with Lynne.

After all, she was the only one who got a lawyer to do something for her and move things along after they put her in that facility 2019... I don't trust Lynne but Britney might go soft for her.

Better late than ever tbh