🚨 Not Breaking (By Popular Demand) 🚨: Lynne Spears Posts Rosary Pic in IG Stories After Britney's Victory

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Prayers and faith are good but you also need to take proactive action and do things for your daughter.

You stood by for a decade and only sort of stepped up over the past 6-12 months. NOT GOOD ENOUGH

You're also still in cahoots with Jamie Lynn and Lou Taylor so you can be disowned by Britney too. 

Jamie Lynn is her daughter. You can't buy blood. Despite how shady Jamie Lynn has been this past two years does not give us a right to judge. We really DONT know the family dynamic between everyone. 

• Like 1

After seeing Britney for years profess her love for her mom of course part of me wishes they could reconcile.  But Lynne is too close to the other siblings & I don’t want her to try to talk Britney into forgiving them!  They don’t deserve her forgiveness!

Britney should just move Fe in with her. Fe is her other mom & loves her the way she deserves & needs. 

• Love 4