🚨 Not Breaking (By Popular Demand) 🚨: Lynne Spears Posts Rosary Pic in IG Stories After Britney's Victory

WE WANT A STATEMENT FROM VIVIAN! Why so quiet now Viv?!!?!!! I want to hear your embarrassment! I want to know what it was like to walk back into your office with your colleagues secretly laughing at your major LOSS!

SPEAK! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Side-note: I can only imagine how irate colon must be with Viv right now :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Was that after her statement though? 

No. I just don't get you all sometimes. Like don't y'all all have family drama? Like I get the JL hate, the Jamie hate, even the Bryan hate after his podcast, but why Lynne? It baffles me. I've met Lynne twice and she has had nothing but good, kind things to say about Britney 

29 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

WE WANT A STATEMENT FROM VIVIAN! Why so quiet now Viv?!!?!!! I want to hear your embarrassment! I want to know what it was like to walk back into your office with your colleagues secretly laughing at your major LOSS!

SPEAK! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Side-note: I can only imagine how irate colon must be with Viv right now :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

22 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I see where you're coming from, but you gotta understand this is a special situation. The thing here is that we're not talking about your regular sisters 'healthy' competition or whatsoever, or a simple father-daughter misunderstanding. We're talking about someone being ripped off their basic civil rights, drugged and forced to work against her will. Someone prohibited to marry and having children, that was treated as a slave, a money machine for the past 13 years. Under those conditions, it's not hard to feel ANGRY towards anyone from 'inside' that could've done something and didn't. Remember that, specially in this case, not doing anything is also a decision.

Yes but with how heavily involved the Team con were in Britney's lives what if they didn't allow her to talk to Momma Lynne about what is going on. You seen how Team Con turned Fe and Britney against each other, it could have easily been done to her mom and Britney as well. Even before the conservatorship Brit  has been close with her mom despite some incidences.