🚨 Not Breaking (By Popular Demand) 🚨: Lynne Spears Posts Rosary Pic in IG Stories After Britney's Victory

5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Didnt lynn(allegedly-according to txt messages from sam) flirt with Brits ex-husband, then brit rocked & socked ha in the face? lololol Lynn is trash and only cared about one thing: $$

There is a reason Britney was estranged and wanted to stay estranged from her family. 

I did not know this!

• Love 1

She was instrumental in getting the conservatorship.then wrote a book about "how they regained 'control' of their daughter".

Her lawyer represents "her" interests (getting her bills paid) and only questioned whether Jamie's lawyers were getting too big a piece of the pie.

Only recently, after 13 years, after Britney finally  stood up for herself, did she speak up seeing the tide turn.

I have narcissistic family who tried to destroy me for their own gain, and I see many similar patterns here.

On another note would not be surprised if they were grooming her sons to love them more as "your mom is always working, that's all she loves  but we are here for you"

Child alienation is  a narcs favorite move and I see a lot of opportunity for that here 

13173593_999949090052514_624371808782777

https://m.facebook.com/maddiebriannald/photos/a.140961975951234/999949090052514/?type=3&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=-R

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Priya Awais said:

She was instrumental in getting the conservatorship.then wrote a book about "how they regained 'control' of their daughter".

Her lawyer represents "her" interests (getting her bills paid) and only questioned whether Jamie's lawyers were getting too big a piece of the pie.

Only recently, after 13 years, after Britney finally  stood up for herself, did she speak up seeing the tide turn.

I have narcissistic family who tried to destroy me for their own gain, and I see many similar patterns here.

On another note would not be surprised if they were grooming her sons to love them more as "your mom is always working, that's all she loves  but we are here for you"

Child alienation is  a narcs favorite move and I see a lot of opportunity for that here 

13173593_999949090052514_624371808782777

https://m.facebook.com/maddiebriannald/photos/a.140961975951234/999949090052514/?type=3&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=-R

Someone hates Lynne :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1

I don't hate her, though I am a mom and I had a narc family, and it is so eerily similar (but of course not the same) the things 'family' does.

I don't hate her or anyone (including narcs in my past) as that gives power away. I forgive.  But definitely, definitely, learn from it and CUT THEM OFF.

One thing I have learnt is they keep on going unless you speak up and the truth is clear. 

They can't stand it when you speak your truth and no longer care what they think or yearn for their parental or family  love or approval. 

They thrive when people don't say or do anything. There is nothing they will not stoop to if they can get away with it. 🤮

Lynne represents narc mothers in this case...  It is that phenomena that disgusts. They are not important enough to hate, ( but important to correct false narratives)

• Love 1
8 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Didnt lynn(allegedly-according to txt messages from sam) flirt with Brits ex-husband, then brit rocked & socked ha in the face? lololol Lynn is trash and only cared about one thing: $$

There is a reason Britney was estranged and wanted to stay estranged from her family. 

Flirt? There are rumors Brit thought that Lynn slept with Kevin! And Lynn was on Kevin's side, that he gets the children, she said children need their father! When the umbrella accident was, there are rumors that Lynn was inside the house with Kevin! Brit could actually see the kids for an hour, but they don let her in. They said the bell was broken and they did not hear her. After the hour they came out and said, Brit it´s too late, the time with your children is over. Then Brit freaked out.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Flirt? There are rumors Brit thought that Lynn slept with Kevin! And Lynn was on Kevin's side, that he gets the children, she said children need their father! When the umbrella accident was, there are rumors that Lynn was inside the house with Kevin! Brit could actually see the kids for an hour, but they don let her in. They said the bell was broken and they did not hear her. After the hour they came out and said, Brit it´s too late, the time with your children is over. Then Brit freaked out.

Wow

4 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Express yaself, sis! 

Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor Global

I just don't have any sympathy for Lynne. She most likely is not a bad person, as I've never got those vibes from her, but she also let all this happen because she couldn't step up to Jamie.

Honestly, what justification does she have for not advocating for her daughter sooner?

Waiting this long just makes it look like it's just about money, and that ain't cute.

I feel so bad for Britney, it makes song titles like "Who Can She Trust" make sense.

Even "All That She Wants" speaks volumes.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I just don't have any sympathy for Lynne. She most likely is not a bad person, as I've never got those vibes from her, but she also let all this happen because she couldn't step up to Jamie.

Honestly, what justification does she have for not advocating for her daughter sooner?

Waiting this long just makes it look like it's just about money, and that ain't cute.

I feel so bad for Britney, it makes song titles like "Who Can She Trust" make sense.

You got me in the feels sis! Preach it! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

wow. didnt know all those pieces. She sure is trash. doing that to her her own daughter...smh

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/30/2021 at 5:26 AM, JessicaS89 said:

If Britney’s family is snakes then Lynne is the one that isn’t poisonous 

Oh dear, I’d say the most poisonous one. Like a poisonous small and innocent looking snake while James is an obvious poisonous snake with red and black colouring, she is some deceitful type that turns out to be the most lethal of them all…

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

She talked her young child into pursue another unhealthy, time consuming “career” as a singer after Britney had just revealed in tears that she was fed up with being a professional gymnast without a childhood…

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

With a family like Britneys, who needs enemies? 

:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

They won't like the new, free Britney Spears because they have no power over her.

Jennifer Connelly Labyrinth GIF

Stay mad Spears Family :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Jamie Lynn has liked almost every single post of Britney's since the engagement. Lynne as well. Bryan is the only one. Bryan and Britney don't even follow each other on Insta :orangu_orangutan_ape: