🚨 Not Breaking (By Popular Demand) 🚨: Lynne Spears Posts Rosary Pic in IG Stories After Britney's Victory

9 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Where has she been tbh? What happened between Britney and her. There are so many questions. Britney needs to do a tell all of her entire life one day. So many unanswered questions.

I’d love for Britney to write a book one day like she said in For the Record. If she wants to I hope she does, and yeah idk with Allie! I hope she speaks up without the threat of NDA now.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Lmao why is this labeled as breakingΒ Sorry Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I will give this exact response when a dumb thread like "Lou Taylor eats sushi" gets main paged and it's nothing to do with Britney. This is about her mother who was at the court hearing via zoom. She then immediately posts a picture. We update everyone on little to zero stuff everyday so why am I singled out. I'm not taking it personally because well I'm still that b-i-t-c-hΒ :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Love ya sisΒ :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

I will give this exact response when a dumb thread like "Lou Taylor eats sushi" gets main paged and it's nothing to do with Britney. This is about her mother who was at the court hearing via zoom. She then immediately posts a picture. We update everyone on little to zero stuff everyday so why am I singled out. I'm not taking it personally because well I'm still that b-i-t-c-hΒ :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

We do post random stuff but it's not labeled as breaking newsΒ :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:Β you're fun!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

True and we love random posts - cannot miss single informationΒ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:Β But for me breaking news is - Jamie is suspended!! Not this - we don’t even know what it realy means Β :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1