🚨 Not Breaking (By Popular Demand) 🚨: Lynne Spears Posts Rosary Pic in IG Stories After Britney's Victory

10 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Yes but with how heavily involved the Team con were in Britney's lives what if they didn't allow her to talk to Momma Lynne about what is going on. You seen how Team Con turned Fe and Britney against each other, it could have easily been done to her mom and Britney as well. Even before the conservatorship Brit  has been close with her mom despite some incidences. 

Well I believe ANYONE that witnessed anything should have taken action long long ago. Actually, I think at least 80% of people who appeared in the documentaries are somewhat guilty for letting this go so far, and only speaking now they had a change of spotlight. They're all somewhat complicit in this case, seeing what was happening and closing their eyes / choosing not to act.

HOWEVER, Lynne out of all these people is her mother, after all. You'd expect her to be at least as 'trying' as James, and to try and make it a better world for her daughter in need. You MUST remember that while Britney was given a HEAVY schedule just months after a supposed mental breakdown that lead to the conservatorship, Lynne was busy writing a pathetic tell-all book on her daughter, instead of looking after her and her best interests. As far as we know, her silence and dullness continued up until 2019, when she helped Britney with the mental facility situation etc. I applaud her for standing up and doing so, late is better than never, but she really took too long.

• Like 3

i know this is an unpopular opinion, and i’m going to get flack for it, but i have sympathy for lynne and i'm inclined to believe she’s a victim in all this as well. maybe it’s because my family dynamic was/is very similar to britney’s parents dynamic, but i remember seeing the fear my ma had for my dad was, in retrospect, heartbreaking. at times, she was paralyzed with fear and wouldn’t dare go against him. it took her a lot of courage to eventually do so. this is common with domestic violence victims.

i can imagine the same for lynne and what further makes me believe so is jamie’s domestic violence charges and how the britney vs. spears documentary painted jamie as an intimidating and terrifying guy you wouldn’t want to cross. i think she felt trapped and was limited as to what she thought she could do to help her daughter.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, rosenotes said:

i know this is an unpopular opinion, and i’m going to get flack for it, but i have sympathy for lynne and i'm inclined to believe she’s a victim in all this as well. maybe it’s because my family dynamic was/is very similar to britney’s parents dynamic, but i remember seeing the fear my ma had for my dad was, in retrospect, heartbreaking. at times, she was paralyzed with fear and wouldn’t dare go against him. it took her a lot of courage to eventually do so. this is common with domestic violence victims.

i can imagine the same for lynne and what further makes me believe so is jamie’s domestic violence charges and how the britney vs. spears documentary painted jamie as an intimidating and terrifying guy you wouldn’t want to cross. i think she felt trapped and was limited as to what she thought she could do to help her daughter.

My thoughts exactly. Welcome to the family sis :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Always so cryptic and vague, the jig is up now, we’ve all seen the man behind the curtain now, just say something for once.

I do agree. Although we obviously get the hidden message of the pic but she really should say something. Other than posting on Britney's Insta post "So sweet!!" a few days ago.

1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

Well I believe ANYONE that witnessed anything should have taken action long long ago. Actually, I think at least 80% of people who appeared in the documentaries are somewhat guilty for letting this go so far, and only speaking now they had a change of spotlight. They're all somewhat complicit in this case, seeing what was happening and closing their eyes / choosing not to act.

HOWEVER, Lynne out of all these people is her mother, after all. You'd expect her to be at least as 'trying' as James, and to try and make it a better world for her daughter in need. You MUST remember that while Britney was given a HEAVY schedule just months after a supposed mental breakdown that lead to the conservatorship, Lynne was busy writing a pathetic tell-all book on her daughter, instead of looking after her and her best interests. As far as we know, her silence and dullness continued up until 2019, when she helped Britney with the mental facility situation etc. I applaud her for standing up and doing so, late is better than never, but she really took too long.

I agree