Britney reportedly burst into tears hearing the judges decision

Slayer

24 minutes ago, XSONG said:

Jamie and All the people involve should be in JAIL!!! 

IM so happy for BRIT. however, I HOPE KARMA F  U  C  K THEM ALL after all the abuse they did to her.

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

I don’t believe in karma, so I hope Britney and Rosengod will create karma that will force them to return every penny to Britney PLUS additional penalty millions so that they all are left with -nothing-. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I had suspicious vibes during 2009-2012 for sure. I attended both Circus and Femme Fatale tours as VIP and witnessed some very disturbing things but I wasn't sure to speak up then or if anyone would believe me. So that kind of plays into why I was off of Exhale for a legit 10 years. 

Also aww bestie 😊 love ya bestie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I think we were so desperate for her to be safe and ok, back then, that even though we had our doubts we didn’t really dare push too much because at least for me, the fear that getting out of the cship could hurt Britney again was real. Team con really managed to sell their lies.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Explicit said:

I did start in '09 but it was squashed by her team. It started on this website actually by @Jordan  Everyone thought he was nuts and used to make fun of him and some other I forgot who they were but I don't think they're here anymore  

I remember ppl were really mean during femme fatale calling it femme fatwhale etc. It wasn't a nice time here and ppl were not supportive of her. I hope they all feel terrible now in retrospect.

• Love 1
On 9/29/2021 at 9:04 PM, neverover said:
On 9/29/2021 at 9:02 PM, JayTawndre said:

I had suspicious vibes during 2009-2012 for sure. I attended both Circus and Femme Fatale tours and witnessed some very disturbing things but I wasn't sure to speak up then or if anyone would believe me. So that kind of plays into why I was off of Exhale for a legit 10 years. 

Also aww bestie 😊 love ya bestie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

What disturbing thing sis? Spill that here

PLEASE I CHOKED @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN NDJDJFJNFND 

• Haha 1