Britney reportedly burst into tears hearing the judges decision

Slayer

8 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

13 years was way too long. 

As a lieutenant of the Britney Army for over 20 years, Britney, we love you, but we also apologize that it took 13 years for us to do something and start the #FreeBritney movement. Speaking for the Britney Army, we apologize we didn't start this movement years before! 

xoxo

we didnt know bestie things were the way they were. if we had the slighest idea the movement wouldve started in 2011 for example

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

we didnt know bestie things were the way they were. if we had the slighest idea the movement wouldve started in 2011 for example

I had suspicious vibes during 2009-2012 for sure. I attended both Circus and Femme Fatale tours as VIP and witnessed some very disturbing things but I wasn't sure to speak up then or if anyone would believe me. So that kind of plays into why I was off of Exhale for a legit 10 years. 

Also aww bestie 😊 love ya bestie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

I had suspicious vibes during 2009-2012 for sure. I attended both Circus and Femme Fatale tours and witnessed some very disturbing things but I wasn't sure to speak up then or if anyone would believe me. So that kind of plays into why I was off of Exhale for a legit 10 years. 

Also aww bestie 😊 love ya bestie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

What disturbing thing sis? Spill that here. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, neverover said:

What disturbing thing sis? Spill that here. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I am spilling the tea on a special episode of my upcoming YouTube Docuseries called The JT Chronicles. It's an independent project but I'm dedicating the first episode to Britney. It's called "Britney Changed My Life" and will be released on her birthday, Dec 2. 

See you then :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3