Britney reportedly burst into tears hearing the judges decision

Slayer

1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

I am spilling the tea on a special episode of my upcoming YouTube Docuseries called The JT Chronicles. It's an independent project but I'm dedicating the first episode to Britney. It's called "Britney Changed My Life" and will be released on her birthday, Dec 2. 

See you then :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Another person using Britney to promote something. I'll pass :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
20 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Another person using Britney to promote something. I'll pass :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Wow. Just assuming, aren't ya?! 

Sorry I'm not doing this to promote myself, although when you have a project you're supposed to PROMOTE it. I've been her fan since I was 6. She is everything to me. I also have met her the same exact day my mother died. So in a way she helped me heal. That's among one of many things discussed in the episode. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

13 years was way too long. 

As a lieutenant of the Britney Army for over 20 years, Britney, we love you, but we also apologize that it took 13 years for us to do something and start the #FreeBritney movement. Speaking for the Britney Army, we apologize we didn't start this movement years before! 

xoxo

I did start in '09 but it was squashed by her team. It started on this website actually by @Jordan  Everyone thought he was nuts and used to make fun of him and some other I forgot who they were but I don't think they're here anymore  

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Explicit said:

He isn't here anymore. He doesn't post anymore. His account is defunct. They used to drag his ***. They thought he was crazy for it 'cause circus was on-going and ppl thought Jamie was a godsend 

Yeah I totally remember those days. That's when I was heavily in Exhale I would say from when it started which was like 2004-2007 right? Then I took a 10 year hiatus, and came back with a new account 10 years later. 

13 years was way too long :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

As a Lieutenant of the Britney Army for over 20 years, Britney, we love you, but we also apologize that it took 13 years for us to do something and start the #FreeBritney movement. Way too long. But better late than never, as they all say. 

Speaking for the Britney Army, we apologize we didn't start this movement years before! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

xoxo

- JayTawndré

I think we all tried to mention it and start a movement. We were belittled by the public and calling us crazy as well as fooled by what we were fed : music, tours, Britney seeming okay with it. Deep down we knew she wasn't right we talked about the fire in her eyes missing. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

I think we all tried to mention it and start a movement. We were belittled by the public and calling us crazy as well as fooled by what we were fed : music, tours, Britney seeming okay with it. Deep down we knew she wasn't right we talked about the fire in her eyes missing. 

Yep! She had that fire all the way during Circus though! That tour ****s on Femme Fatale tbh she was very confident, ****, in charge and charismatic. I loved that tour and that era so much. My first Britney concert was The Circus Tour when I was 17 :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: and I went full throttle VIP status, baby. 

Met her team, dancers, Lynne and Fe, a few celebrities (Lindsay Lohan, Gabrielle Union, Hilary Duff) it was an extraordinary Los Angeles night April 17 :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Super Mods

I am spilling the tea on a special episode of my upcoming YouTube Docuseries called The JT Chronicles. It's an independent project but I'm dedicating the first episode to Britney. It's called "Britney Changed My Life" and will be released on her birthday, Dec 2. 

See you then :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

What's the name of your channel?

I'd like to watch ur video

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

What's the name of your channel?

I'd like to watch ur video

You're so sweet :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I definitely need the views come December 2. 

I am in the process of creating yet another YouTube channel but this one is specifically for my career as an aspiring artist/musician/actor/influencer. I don't have it set up yet. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

BUT

You can follow me on Instagram for updates @talkthat****iej & @jaytawndre_ 

and check out baby JayTawndré's early videos stanning Britney ten years ago :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I was a baby! https://youtube.com/user/****ieJames

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

You're so sweet :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I definitely need the views come December 2. 

I am in the process of creating yet another YouTube channel but this one is specifically for my career as an aspiring artist/musician/actor/influencer. I don't have it set up yet. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

BUT

You can follow me on Instagram for updates @talkthat****iej & @jaytawndre_ 

and check out baby JayTawndré's early videos stanning Britney ten years ago :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I was a baby! https://youtube.com/user/****ieJames

Ok cool.

Thanks for letting me know

• Love 1