Lawyers for Britney account on Instagram is gone! Meaning they are gone completely after closing their Twitter account previously!

5 hours ago, Christopher Melcher said:

It’s an easy and effective tactic to create an account and spread disinformation or push a narrative. The “media matters” campaign involved contacting reporters and providing “reliable source” information about Britney to make her look bad. Even truthful information could not be disclosed by Jamie or his attorneys without violating Britney’s rights, but they did it to perpetuate the conservatorship. I hope Rosengart asks reporters to come forward about the information the crisis manager asked them to print. Reporters have a privilege to keep their sources confidential and are unlikely to reveal a source — but it only takes one. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I appreciate everything you've been doing for the #FreeBritney movement and look forward to hearing more of what you have to say. We're all pretty much in the dark about a whole lot, aside from what B herself has said in court. It's great to have some input from a legal professional.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, dawsontheman said:

Hey I’m very new to this website, in fact I stumbled upon this thread by googling their account. Did anyone catch what @lawyersforbritney posted to their story shortly before they went down?? It was a video of the MMC goodbye song from the 90’s! They had it up for about an hour. I DM’ed them twice asking what it meant but no response. Then they disappeared… about 3 hours later, Britney’s account went down too. I don’t understand??? I only followed that account for legal information, didn’t realize they were bad. I’m so confused why they’d be working with “team con” based on all the incriminating content they’ve posted about them over the years. 

My first assumption is that they’re helping Rosenberg with the case. That would make more sense. He probably asked both them and Britney to shut down as the upcoming hearing gets closer. Now that I’m seeing posts about how they were in cahoots with Ingham, if that’s true, then it seems even more likely they’re working Rosengart now. Maybe he hired them as consultants to help catch him up to speed on things? They seemed to have a LOT of info! Anyone have any idea??

I see your logic, but understand that Rosengart and Ingham are like night and day. Ingham never had Britney's best interest at heart. He was, at best, incompetent. At worst, corrupt. Rosengart is kicking *** and taking names. Anyone who supported Ingham (or "Kingham" as LFB literally started calling him) would probably not want to help Rosengart. 

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, dawsontheman said:

Hey I’m very new to this website, in fact I stumbled upon this thread by googling their account. Did anyone catch what @lawyersforbritney posted to their story shortly before they went down?? It was a video of the MMC goodbye song from the 90’s! They had it up for about an hour. I DM’ed them twice asking what it meant but no response. Then they disappeared… about 3 hours later, Britney’s account went down too. I don’t understand??? I only followed that account for legal information, didn’t realize they were bad. I’m so confused why they’d be working with “team con” based on all the incriminating content they’ve posted about them over the years. 

My first assumption is that they’re helping Rosenberg with the case. That would make more sense. He probably asked both them and Britney to shut down as the upcoming hearing gets closer. Now that I’m seeing posts about how they were in cahoots with Ingham, if that’s true, then it seems even more likely they’re working Rosengart now. Maybe he hired them as consultants to help catch him up to speed on things? They seemed to have a LOT of info! Anyone have any idea??

Here's my theory...

I believe that the fanbase didn't help nearly as much as they thought they did, and that Rosengart was actually on the scene helping to strategize far longer than anyone knows.

In order to secure her appearance before the court on June 23rd, Britney had to do some major strategizing.

One theory that I've seen mentioned on Twitter (by Katerina Perreault...although she didn't mention his name outright) is that Ingham has actually turned State's evidence in order to avoid jail time. In other words, he "flipped" because he knew the others involved in Team CON were eventually going to be facing criminal charges and he'd end up going down with them if he didn't make a smart decision...This tracks for me.

I believe Ingham was actually assisting Britney behind the scenes, but he couldn't admit it outright or else the rest of Team CON would catch on...How else would he actually secure her the opportunity to speak in open court?

LFB was clearly part of a narrative that was being seeded on social media by...somebody.

Others were also getting their hands on court documents as well.

None of us suspected that Rosengart was in the background, working behind the scenes at the time...But looking back, Britney's movements have been very strategic going back to 2018. I suspect she was receiving his legal advice far longer than we know.

Britney either completely hoodwinked Ingham in the end...Or Ingham was secretly onside with her, working to line everything up for Rosengart (so that Ingham could save himself).

And LFB was a part of that.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Here's my theory...

I believe that the fanbase didn't help nearly as much as they thought they did, and that Rosengart was actually on the scene helping to strategize far longer than anyone knows.

In order to secure her appearance before the court on June 23rd, Britney had to do some major strategizing.

One theory that I've seen mentioned on Twitter (by Katerina Perreault...although she didn't mention his name outright) is that Ingham has actually turned State's evidence in order to avoid jail time. In other words, he "flipped" because he knew the others involved in Team CON were eventually going to be facing criminal charges and he'd end up going down with them if he didn't make a smart decision...This tracks for me.

I believe Ingham was actually assisting Britney behind the scenes, but he couldn't admit it outright or else the rest of Team CON would catch on...How else would he actually secure her the opportunity to speak in open court?

LFB was clearly part of a narrative that was being seeded on social media by...somebody.

None of us suspected that Rosengart was in the background, working behind the scenes at the time...But looking back, Britney's movements have been very strategic going back to 2018. I suspect she was receiving his legal advice far longer than we know.

Britney either completely hoodwinked Ingham in the end...Or Ingham was secretly onside with her, working to line everything up for Rosengart (so that Ingham could save himself).

All very interesting. Maybe it was part of the plan all along to move the case from Ingham to Rosengart and they somehow helped with that process. I’ve talked to a few accounts on Instagram that seem to think LFB girls are definitely working for Rosengart but are under strict NDA. It would explain why they knew to post that goodbye video hours before anyone had any idea Britney was going to deactivate. 

• Love 4
  • Leader
21 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I’m assuming that member (not former - she only pretended to have stepped back, to clear her name but hired an actress - posing as a law grad- to fake run the show, she was always involved) was K****** ******.

And the reason for her name  - K.risten C.higer - being “banned”words on exhale are due to that C&D. How very Lou M Taylor of her. Birds of a feather eh!  

I wonder is LFB’s sudden disappearance anything to do with Erin Lee Carr’s Netflix/Britney documentary (allegedly) about to drop. Erin stoped following LFB a short time ago. She still follows That Surprise Witness though.

Interestingly, some Twitter sleuth found  that LFB or should I say Kristen C.higer and the company she was involved with - Special Council - has/had links to none other than Holland & Knight. Home to puta extraordinaire Vivian Lee Thoreen. 

One day Britney’s conservatorship story is going to be made into a series called “All roads lead to Daddy”

Look at you :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, dawsontheman said:

All very interesting. Maybe it was part of the plan all along to move the case from Ingham to Rosengart and they somehow helped with that process. I’ve talked to a few accounts on Instagram that seem to think LFB girls are definitely working for Rosengart but are under strict NDA. It would explain why they knew to post that goodbye video hours before anyone had any idea Britney was going to deactivate. 

It would sort of explain why Lynne Spears appeared to cozy up to LFB as well.

I suspect that Lynne also couldn't let on too much...She had to play both sides so as not to invoke Jamie's wrath.

Others on this board have heavily criticized Lynne for wanting to protect Serenity...But why is that a bad thing? Why should Lynne lose the estate that Britney personally bought for her as a gift, and become homeless, just because Jamie has become angry with her?

To me, it makes perfect sense for Lynne to play both sides...Especially if it meant securing Rosengart.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Here's my theory...

But then why did Ingham put papers after he resigned saying Britney should have another attorney appointed for her unlike even Jodi who requested for Britney to pick her own with help?

Also right after Ingrahm resigned LFB posted that Ingram leaving was bad for Britney because she would only get another court appointed attorney and that he had integrity because he didn't air Britney out...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I feel so stupid reading all your comments on the conservatorship because everything is so complicated and I have no idea what to make out of all this other than the fact that Britney needs to have all her rights back.

And now that I think about it, it's starting to make me nervous that Britney had her Instagram account deactivated... It was the only way we could "connect" with her or have direct news about her or from her (I guess I'm one of the few who believes she writes most of her posts). I really hope she's OK... I mean, she's gone through so much heavy stuff over the years and now you're telling me some stupid internet comments on her engagement made her want to take a break? Ugh I really hope she's OK and that we can hear directly from her soon...

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Here's my theory...

The only thing is that Britney didn’t even have his number and was having to text ingham while on the call. 

8 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

But then why did Ingham put papers after he resigned saying Britney should have another attorney appointed for her unlike even Jodi who requested for Britney to pick her own with help?

Also right after Ingrahm resigned LFB posted that Ingram leaving was bad for Britney because she would only get another court appointed attorney and that he had integrity because he didn't air Britney out...

From what I understood, the way the laws were written meant she’d get a new court appointed attorney by default. Then Judge Penny surprised everyone by going against the standard? I don’t know, I’m an engineer not a lawyer lol so it’s all really confusing for me. But definitely possible they were expecting more of an uphill battle then were pleasantly surprised when Penny allowed it.!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dawsontheman said:

From what I understood, the way the laws were written meant she’d get a new court appointed attorney by default. Then Judge Penny surprised everyone by going against the standard? I don’t know, I’m an engineer not a lawyer lol so it’s all really confusing for me. But definitely possible they were expecting more of an uphill battle then were pleasantly surprised when Penny allowed it.!

No like I said, even Jodi (who has been sketchy imo) sent papers recommending Britney to be able to pick her own attorney with assistance or something like that, Ingham clicked the box for her to have another court appointed attorney instead of picking her own...LFB was team con and team Ingham and turned to being anti Jamie because at the end he was a liability for the conservatorship...

• Love 1
12 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Because Ingham wasn't in it to help Britney...Ingham was in it to save himself.

I'm actually sort of shocked that we haven't seen Ingham's body turn up in a landfill.

Allowing Britney to testify in open court the way he did on June 23rd must have made a lot of people really angry with him for unintentionally (or intentionally) effing things up. So. Damn. Badly.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Because Ingham wasn't in it to help Britney...Ingham was in it to save himself.

I'm actually sort of shocked that we haven't seen Ingham's body turn up in a landfill.

Allowing Britney to testify in open court the way he did on June 23rd must have made a lot of people really angry with him for unintentionally (or intentionally) effing things up. So. Damn. Badly.

I thought the judge demanded she speak in open court...and it was ingham who kept putting it off...

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Could be.

But see what you're saying?

Ingham had control over the situation...But didn't allow it to happen until June 23rd.

Why did he suddenly allow it to happen when it had never happened in the 13 years before?

It did happen before...its just the court was sealed...it became unsealed when Britney made statements to the judge that she wanted them unsealed and I think Ingrahm supported it because he wanted Jamie ousted and he was trying to use the #FreeBritney movement to get rid of Jamie but still maintain the conservatorship...see I think Jodi was in on it too but was the only one of team con to realize that the gig was all the way up once Britney said what she said to the public...it was her lawyer who was still trying to seal Britney's statement right before she spoke...it was Penny who demanded to hear from Britney, and it was Penny who let her speak for 20 min...

• Like 2