Lawyers for Britney account on Instagram is gone! Meaning they are gone completely after closing their Twitter account previously!

4 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

It did happen before...its just the court was sealed...it became unsealed when Britney made statements to the judge that she wanted them unsealed and I think Ingrahm supported it because he wanted Jamie ousted and he was trying to use the #FreeBritney movement to get rid of Jamie but still maintain the conservatorship...see I think Jodi was in on it too but was the only one of team con to realize that the gig was all the way up once Britney said what she said to the public...it was her lawyer who was still trying to seal Britney's statement right before she spoke...it was Penny who demanded to hear from Britney, and it was Penny who let her speak for 20 min...

But that's what I'm saying.

The public was never able to hear Britney speak before June...It happened in 2018, but we didn't know it. And as Britney said, everything just went on as usual, which made her feel "dead inside."

It was the public statement that caused the turn of events...Ingham was fully supportive of the public statement, was he not? Wasn't he the one who announced it was going to happen?

So why would Ingham suddenly support a public statement when he didn't before? Why would he want Jamie ousted?

You think he wanted it all to continue, but with Jodi in Jamie's place?

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But that's what I'm saying.

The public was never able to hear Britney speak before June...It happened in 2018, but we didn't know it. And as Britney said, everything just went on as usual, which made her feel "dead inside."

It was the public statement that caused the turn of events...Ingham was fully supportive of the public statement, was he not? Wasn't he the one who announced it was going to happen?

So why would Ingham suddenly support a public statement when he didn't before? Why would he want Jamie ousted?

You think he wanted it all to continue, but with Jodi in Jamie's place?

I think Ingham started petitioning to unseal documents/open up the court when he started to fight to remove Jamie because he and other team con members (Jodi included) realized that Jamie was bad for the conservatorship and they wanted it out there that Ingham was petitioning for Jamie to step down to pressure him to leave...thats why LFB tried to change #freebritney to #supportbritney to create the illusion that Britney wanted the conservatorship but without her father so that Ingham and Jodi could take over with the support of Britney fans...

Ingham and Jodi were both not supportive of the public statement...Ingham kept telling the judge britney wasn't up to testifying in court and right when she was going to speak Jodi's lawyer tried to silence her...it was Judge Penny who insisted Britney speak in court, but even that comes with the caveat that Judge Penny didn't want it recorded and spread around and was highly upset that happened to the point that all Los Angeles county lost the ability to hear court cases outside the court room...none of these ppl really wanted Britney to be heard. And I firmly believe that judge Penny kept asking Britney to slow down so that it would look like in the court transcript that Britney was erratic or manic when she wasn't....

I think Jodi recognized earlier than Ingham that the gig was up which is why she petitioned for Britney to hire her own attorney...but to be fair I think she only came on as a case manger in 2018 meaning she wasn't on the hook for the blame of the entire conservatorship the way Ingham was so she didn't have to be so defensive...

The fact is I don't see a case for Rosengart to be affiliated in any way to Ingham or LFB as both were against Britney getting her own attorney and thought Britney wronged Ingham with her testimony...

• Love 5
On 9/18/2021 at 9:46 PM, B. Leigh said:

I think Ingham started petitioning to unseal documents/open up the court when he started to fight to remove Jamie because he and other team con members (Jodi included) realized that Jamie was bad for the conservatorship and they wanted it out there that Ingham was petitioning for Jamie to step down to pressure him to leave...thats why LFB tried to change #freebritney to #supportbritney to create the illusion that Britney wanted the conservatorship but without her father so that Ingham and Jodi could take over with the support of Britney fans...

Ingham and Jodi were both not supportive of the public statement...Ingham kept telling the judge britney wasn't up to testifying in court and right when she was going to speak Jodi's lawyer tried to silence her...it was Judge Penny who insisted Britney speak in court, but even that comes with the caveat that Judge Penny didn't want it recorded and spread around and was highly upset that happened to the point that all Los Angeles county lost the ability to hear court cases outside the court room...none of these ppl really wanted Britney to be heard. And I firmly believe that judge Penny kept asking Britney to slow down so that it would look like in the court transcript that Britney was erratic or manic when she wasn't....

I think Jodi recognized earlier than Ingham that the gig was up which is why she petitioned for Britney to hire her own attorney...but to be fair I think she only came on as a case manger in 2018 meaning she wasn't on the hook for the blame of the entire conservatorship the way Ingham was so she didn't have to be so defensive...

The fact is I don't see a case for Rosengart to be affiliated in any way to Ingham or LFB as both were against Britney getting her own attorney and thought Britney wronged Ingham with her testimony...

Do you happen to have the transcript of the testimony from June 23rd?

I'm looking for Ingham's response to Britney's testimony, specifically...As well as Judge Penny's response.

Also...

LFB are back on the Gram...They re-appeared the same day that Britney herself re-appeared. :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you happen to have the transcript of the testimony from June 23rd?

I'm looking for Ingham's response to Britney's testimony, specifically...As well as Judge Penny's response.

Also...

LFB are back on the Gram...They re-appeared the same day that Britney herself re-appeared. :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Yeah they are back, I asked them exactly why they left and they blocked me.

There’s plenty of transcripts of Britney’s testimony floating around, but few with Penny & Kinghan’s responses included.

you might be interested in listening to the full 42 minute audio instead. It includes all parties present that day, including Kingham, Penny, etc.

• Love 4
Just now, Miley6676 said:

The concerning part of this is that they were rumored to work on the Netflix doc and ELC follows them on twitter. So there’s still a chance team con is involved with the doc  

If LFB and Britney’s Gram did work on the documentary, it is possible they were cut after Erin and Jenny’s producer decided to change direction following The NYTimes’ documentary FBS, so instead of focusing on Britney’s life and the lead up to the conservatorship they went in on the law/court proceedings, the finances, and what’s happening right now. 

It doesn’t make sense that team Con was “involved” in the doc (assuming you mean directing the narrative behind closed doors), as this kind of duplicity would have been used against them by Erin & co., because what would make better tv than a twist as sick as that. 

They’ve always been pro Britney. Erin is a real fan of Britney after all, and a consummate professional.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

If LFB and Britney’s Gram did work on the documentary, it is possible they were cut after Erin and Jenny’s producer decided to change direction following The NYTimes’ documentary FBS, so instead of focusing on Britney’s life and the lead up to the conservatorship they went in on the law/court proceedings, the finances, and what’s happening right now. 

It doesn’t make sense that team Con was “involved” in the doc (assuming you mean directing the narrative behind closed doors), as this kind of duplicity would have been used against them by Erin & co., because what would make better tv than a twist as sick as that. 

They’ve always been pro Britney. Erin is a real fan of Britney after all, and a consummate professional.

I think ppl need to remember that its important for documentaries to allow both sides to say their piece regardless of the conclusions drawn from the documentary...if that is not present ppl consider it biased and it weakens credibility...just because Erin & Co reached out to ppl in team con and LFB doesn't mean its anti britney or pro conservatorship...I mean they are throwing accusations against the court system of california, lawyers, and doctors, they can't not give ppl a chance to give their side...

• Like 4

LFB were clearly working with Ingham, maybe Lynne. Meaner working with LFB was so weird to me, I wonder if that account/ he was bought out? Money talks. 

I think Ingham is stupid full stop. If he had any sense he would have pulled the pin on this years ago or at least forced a less restrictive conservatorship. Ingham only bounced and looked out for himself when he was backed into a corner and Britney was tired of his “strategy”.  Britney had enough of him!! 

What Britney said about him was clear as day. She was also being polite. I bet she has more to say about him.

I also don’t see him having full immunity. The new laws coming in are literally about conservatees having a RIGHT to a real lawyer. The state knows what Ingham did in a huge violation of rights. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
On 9/17/2021 at 3:38 AM, PokemonSpears said:

idk, but it's not the first time he disappears.

After digging the documents and such back in 2019, he suddenly disappeared for many, many months and didn't become active until late in 2020 or so, after all these big "freebritney" accounts were around.

As someone said here, I lowkey also want all these people to stop being treated, or them behaving as celebrities. Their work and effort is greatly appreciated, but at this point all of them, even Lisa herself, have shown some shady things and attitudes here and there, some more than others, and it's just really tiring to keep up with all of that, on top of Britney's case itself.

Agreed!

Yeah, LFB is the worst. I'm pretty sure they were working for Ingham, they don't care for Britney at all. And meaner03 became a bully and LFB-cheerleader out of nowhere.

But even TSW, Lisa, FBLA etc were shady sometimes. I don't trust any of them. I like Kevin, Lisa etc but I don't fully trust them. I do believe they care for Britney but they became 'famous' and all the ego stuff is weird, and they made a lot of mistakes.

About TSW: I appreciate her efforts, she is an amazing investigator, but she's been acting shady for some time now. She disapeared in june (I think), everyone panicked, then she came back saying a lot of shaddy stuff but never explained it. And all the "free act" bill drama.... I can't. But, again, I appreciate her efforts.

I hope Britney gets free soon so I'm able to forget all these people and all the freebritney drama.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I think ppl need to remember that its important for documentaries to allow both sides to say their piece regardless of the conclusions drawn from the documentary...if that is not present ppl consider it biased and it weakens credibility...just because Erin & Co reached out to ppl in team con and LFB doesn't mean its anti britney or pro conservatorship...I mean they are throwing accusations against the court system of california, lawyers, and doctors, they can't not give ppl a chance to give their side...

Exactly!

Any investigative journalist or documentary filmmaker worth their salt would engage with both sides. It’s a simple matter of getting a better story.

If I was a journalist I’d be getting into bed with the enemy. Even if that means sucking Lou’s t.itties.

Sometimes we need to climb through s.h.i.t to get to the gold.

I trust Erin’s decisions 100%

• Like 2