Lawyers for Britney account on Instagram is gone! Meaning they are gone completely after closing their Twitter account previously!

Very interesting... but as far as these guys controlling Britney’s Instagram, I do believe they did partially after the testimony... but I think that could be why Britney’s Instagram is deleted. They just can’t push any narrative now that the “media matters” fund are coming to be ridiculed. The matter of those funds seem to come up frequently.

• Like 2

While this theory could be true it is possible that their account got reported? It has happened in the past.

Being very honest, i find that nobody in each side is a saint. All those accounts have done shady things. LFB being very sus nd pro Ingham and all the drama already mentioned in the previous posts...BUT TSW is also sus, taking other people's research as her own work, taking SL words/point of view as "proof" and "facts" and not accepting other people point of view, asking fans to donate money... I cannot wait for all those people to be forgotten!!:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Glad they're no longer around to spread false information and mislead people. Just after Rosengart came on board they posted a copy of some legal guidance or other implying that he shouldn't be speaking to the press following the hearing, however if you looked at the website where it came from they had conveniently not included the part further down the page which confirmed that speaking to the press was an acceptable thing to do in certain circumstances, such as a high profile case.  

Ugh and all 'Kingham' rubbish too, good grief. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 4
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I noticed that Meaner hasn't posted on Instagram or Twitter since July 23rd.

That was eight weeks ago.

Why the sudden disappearance? 

idk, but it's not the first time he disappears.

After digging the documents and such back in 2019, he suddenly disappeared for many, many months and didn't become active until late in 2020 or so, after all these big "freebritney" accounts were around.

As someone said here, I lowkey also want all these people to stop being treated, or them behaving as celebrities. Their work and effort is greatly appreciated, but at this point all of them, even Lisa herself, have shown some shady things and attitudes here and there, some more than others, and it's just really tiring to keep up with all of that, on top of Britney's case itself.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

This makes me think there is something more happening behind the scenes than Britney just taking a break...

My Fanfiction thoughts (be real, we all just are fan fictioning at this point): Yeah, Cassie is fired, Crowd Surf took the account down to be pity. Nothing I can prove or know, that just sounds like something.. I think britney is okay and alive and well, and have nothing to do with this. This is a fight between Crowd Surf and Jamie I think. Something happened to Cassie and thats what I would like to know aswell, since Britney suddenly could send her posts she would post that had the word c-ship in it.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, joanhs said:

My Fanfiction thoughts (be real, we all just are fan fictioning at this point): Yeah, Cassie is fired, Crowd Surf took the account down to be pity. Nothing I can prove or know, that just sounds like something.. I think britney is okay and alive and well, and have nothing to do with this. This is a fight between Crowd Surf and Jamie I think. Something happened to Cassie and thats what I would like to know aswell, since Britney suddenly could send her posts she would post that had the word c-ship in it.

I agree I think Britney is fine regardless of what is going on because Rosengart is there but yea I do feel like there is something more happening...it just feels fishy...this could be a possibility...

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Christopher Melcher said:

It’s an easy and effective tactic to create an account and spread disinformation or push a narrative. The “media matters” campaign involved contacting reporters and providing “reliable source” information about Britney to make her look bad. Even truthful information could not be disclosed by Jamie or his attorneys without violating Britney’s rights, but they did it to perpetuate the conservatorship. I hope Rosengart asks reporters to come forward about the information the crisis manager asked them to print. Reporters have a privilege to keep their sources confidential and are unlikely to reveal a source — but it only takes one. 

Are you actually Cristopher?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

idk, but it's not the first time he disappears.

After digging the documents and such back in 2019, he suddenly disappeared for many, many months and didn't become active until late in 2020 or so, after all these big "freebritney" accounts were around.

As someone said here, I lowkey also want all these people to stop being treated, or them behaving as celebrities. Their work and effort is greatly appreciated, but at this point all of them, even Lisa herself, have shown some shady things and attitudes here and there, some more than others, and it's just really tiring to keep up with all of that, on top of Britney's case itself.

I feel the same.

I did appreciate Meaner's work because the research stood up and was reliable...I know others accused him/her of being too close to LFB, but to be honest, some things LFB posted were accurate.

Things often got way too one-sided, and didn't always reflect how things were going within the actual court system...And if I pointed it out, I was accused of being "pro-Team CON" or "pro-LFB."

It will be nice to watch Rosengart's work unfold...I can't wait to see which of these Twitter experts end up actually being accurate in their work.

• Like 2

Hey I’m very new to this website, in fact I stumbled upon this thread by googling their account. Did anyone catch what @lawyersforbritney posted to their story shortly before they went down?? It was a video of the MMC goodbye song from the 90’s! They had it up for about an hour. I DM’ed them twice asking what it meant but no response. Then they disappeared… about 3 hours later, Britney’s account went down too. I don’t understand??? I only followed that account for legal information, didn’t realize they were bad. I’m so confused why they’d be working with “team con” based on all the incriminating content they’ve posted about them over the years. 

My first assumption is that they’re helping Rosenberg with the case. That would make more sense. He probably asked both them and Britney to shut down as the upcoming hearing gets closer. Now that I’m seeing posts about how they were in cahoots with Ingham, if that’s true, then it seems even more likely they’re working Rosengart now. Maybe he hired them as consultants to help catch him up to speed on things? They seemed to have a LOT of info! Anyone have any idea??

• Like 1