Lawyers for Britney account on Instagram is gone! Meaning they are gone completely after closing their Twitter account previously!

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Yes! I'm so glad someone brought this up. I watched it and meant to make a thread on it but hadn't gotten around to it. I know her lives are long but this one was interesting and he spilled some inside gems.

She even made a comment like you know we all assume stuff like that happens but having it confirmed is wild. He mostly said it's from a PR standpoint but it fit their narrative for sure and them leaving once Ingham is gone just further solidifies that. 

And do you remember how they started action called #supportbritney instead of #freebritney? And how they attacked Lisa and other members of the movement?

How they shared a news that it was Cade Hudson and not paralegal to call Gram girls?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't know one way or another, but I will say this. I did have industry people reach out to me a few days ago noticing their account was down the same time Britney's went down. 

Also, one of the members/former members from that account sent me a cease and desist months back. Make of that what you will. 

This proves that Britney didn't control her ins account at any time before it went down, and the party/person who controlled the account controlled the LFB accounts as well. 

More importantly, Sam interacted with the "Britney" ins account numerous times, which means he's in cahoots with the CON team. 

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

This proves that Britney didn't control her ins account at any time before it went down, and the party/person who controlled the account controlled the LFB accounts as well. 

More importantly, Sam interacted with the "Britney" ins account numerous times, which means he's in cahoots with the CON team. 

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You better run girl, they coming for ya

happy 10 things i hate about you GIF

• Haha 4
39 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

BULL CRAP

YOU SAM HATER. GO AWAY

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Its interesting that this kinda possibly allegedly confirms something we had assumed; That they were't as Free Britney as we believed them to be. I mean, yes, they did share a ton of information and did have some insight into everything but the scandals outweighed the good they did.

When examined under a lense that they could possibly have been an account that was set up to muddy the waters, didnt they target literally every big name supporter of the Free Britney movement for 'conspiring' against them, out of jealousy that they were receiving support back at the start of the year? Everyone from Kevin Wu, to the Britney's Gram Girls? 

Also, didn't they start the rumour that it was Cade who faked the voicemail, despite offering no evidence? and then a handle full of new accounts joined here with the sole purpose of taking down everyone else but supporting L4B? I remember I had an exchange with them here, and it coincidentally lined up with the L4B accout responding in a similar fashion to the posts here?

I mean, it could all be coincidence and assumption, but its hard not to come to that conclusion when so much coinicence occurs, in my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't know one way or another, but I will say this. I did have industry people reach out to me a few days ago noticing their account was down the same time Britney's went down. 

Also, one of the members/former members from that account sent me a cease and desist months back. Make of that what you will. 

This makes me think there is something more happening behind the scenes than Britney just taking a break...

• Love 4