Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2007 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

5 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Not to be that person, but being that person

• The performance we got was better, more sharp, more iconic
  • The choreography and performance idea in general was BAD from SCRATCH and is not a Britney Spears classic number, there is no creativity
  • People STILL insisting on the skinny / bloated / fat aspect of this should get a life.

She looks like a GODDESS here tho and I love that we got this gem

4 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Regardless of the excuses y’all keep giving this performance was still a no. 2003ney would say: :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

it’s just not good. I liked the “ow!” part but that was it. 

These. I don't know how this got approved in the first place but the actual performance is better than the rehearsals we've seen so far. 

I liked the new angles and the ow part too! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

These. I don't know how this got approved in the first place but the actual performance is better than the rehearsals we've seen so far. 

I liked the new angles and the ow part too! 

Who was the creative director? Her none existing management back then should be fired 

Why did MTV make her look fat with the unflattering hair during the show? Did somebody get paid to make her look “unhinged” for the awful years that followed? How sad the queen was done like that. I hope she can finally be happy with her hubby and a baby girl in a mansion somewhere in the Deep South where she gets her life back. 

• Like 2

Her eyes are different here... she look WAY MORE confident. I wonder what happened on the night of the performance? There must be something going on there. I won't be surprised if her drink got drugged that night by team con or family. I get that she party but the show is around 8pm, and she partied 18 hours before. She should be able to get some rest/ wore out the alcohol. And she don't have drinking problem. This is very suspicious..

• Love 1

She has more energy because she had less pressure at the moment, and the ponytail (though you can tell she did it at the last minute) makes the difference, she doesn't look thinner, she looks the same, some angles make the difference. And the choreography was amazing but in the 3 videos we got it was poorly executed.

Primeney would have killed this with no problem: 

The original Choreography:

Imagine Britney dancing just like the dancer with a great outfit and with a professionally done ponytail.:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 8
  • Like 1