Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2007 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

If I remember correctly, the night before the VMAs she was partying hard with Ms. Paris Hilton and P.Diddy; so, maybe she was just hungover next day and that's why in the hat rehearsal (and the actual performance) she looked wasted as f-ck. lmao. This ponytail rehearsal is a day before the party night, I think.

But other than that, the performance as a whole is a really "IDGAFF" moment, and the whole world wasn't ready for that, including myself 💀

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Honestly she looks stunning in this dress rehearsal ! She looks so good ! 

She has more energy, she seems to enjoy herself, the looks and faces she's giving are great ! I really loved it and I wish there was more close up ! 

I am very happy to see new footage from that night, thanks very much to the person who shared this ! It's really cool ! 

6 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Maybe it was true that she saw Justin Timberlake before the performance and took some tequilas. I don't understand why she would cut her hair like she did in the actual performance. Maybe she was just fed up with everything. 

I love the hair in this performance she looked beautiful and the facial expressions, classic Britney 

It was true she saw JT , Nikki de loach his best friend confirmed it on we need to talk about Britney podcast! 

4 minutes ago, Zeke said:

When I see footage like this, the more I believe all the platforms were trying to sabotage her. This is wayyyyyyy better than the one they finally aired. She even looks slimmer.

It makes me mad.

I mean, she went out ti party the night before, it’s not anyone else’s fault tbh 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

How about you take your disdain elsewhere? We comment and saying she looks skinny because it’s UNFAIR what the media did to her and how the public attacked her for her appearance when obviously she looks GREAT. Take your strange racial commentary and misplaced offended nature  to Gaga daily, where it belongs :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

You comment and say she looks 'less bloated' or 'skinny' because you're obsessed with that. You're no better than the media that attacked her back in '07, and haven't learned your lesson on all of what that image and body obsession caused her.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

You comment and say she looks 'less bloated' or 'skinny' because you're obsessed with that. You're no better than the media that attacked her back in '07, and haven't learned your lesson on all of what that image and body obsession caused her.

Look, we're not going to make this topic about YOU. She looks GREAT. THE END :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SPEED28 said:

I mean, she went out ti party the night before, it’s not anyone else’s fault tbh 

Well yeah she went out to party, but it doesn't change anything in terms of what the platforms chose to show. 14 years later we've got proof of that

• Like 1