Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2007 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

Ummm that ponytail made a world of difference to the way she looked :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Not going to lie though, I still think the final performance was the best version of the performance out of the 3 we got. She looked the most confused in it, but she also gave the most energy (especially in the breakdown). But she looks the best in this ponytail one.

She looks fierce and her face is fresh. Somehow she even looks more fit here. It is like mtv made her look even bigger. And her hair looks amazing that way. She would've slay that way. But i don't blame her she did her best under circumstances she was. She was working while her life was tearing apart. She is strong woman

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

She looks less boated here. Was the live performance the next day?

You know what's really weird. I can't post the links as I'm on my tablet but go on YouTube and type in whitney Houston x factor 2009. Theres a video of her performance of Million Dollar Bill and theres also a video of her mentoring the contestants that week with Clive Davis. And exact same thing, when she was mentoring the contestants she looked slim and when she performed like a few days later she looked like she put on so much weight but it was only 2 or 3 days later. I wish I wasnt on my tablet or I would post the videos. But it must be the *****

• Like 1

Call me crazy, but after watching this she actually did way better in the actual performance. As lackluster as it was, she had more energy and attitude than this rehearsal. She def looks gorgeous and way better but she also looks bored. After all this years I can accept she was simply not into performing those days. No more  blaming on criss angel, the broken heel, or all other excuses.

Still Vma 07 is an iconic performance, not one of her best but def an iconic one. 

Gimme More Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

OMFG... she looks incredible here!  That hairstyle suits her so much better and it makes the ugly outfit actually look good.

It's insane and hilarious how she's not even trying yet slaying!

I preferred this much more than the actual performance.

Who is leaking all these????  It seems they are from MTV because the MTV screen quickly flashed at the end.

• Love 1

GOD looked so beautiful. What the **** did he consume before the final performance? because here the movements are somewhat better in terms of execution. The same is still at 2% of Britney energy

PS: who happened to make her upload to that platform at the beginning of the performance? never looked good.

• Leader
4 hours ago, Alvy said:

If I remember correctly, the night before the VMAs she was partying hard with Ms. Paris Hilton and P.Diddy; so, maybe she was just hungover next day and that's why in the hat rehearsal (and the actual performance) she looked wasted as f-ck. lmao. This ponytail rehearsal is a day before the party night, I think.

But other than that, the performance as a whole is a really "IDGAFF" moment, and the whole world wasn't ready for that, including myself 💀

I was with her that night and never saw her drink js :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 5
  • Like 1