Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2007 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

I appreciate this nugget as a lifelong stan.   But seriously - unless the shambles was meant to be some kind of  iconic symbolism- who TF signed off this performance??? (Apart from MTV of course who knew it was ratings gold, and the rest of the show was complete meh)

I JUST WANT MWOOOOOOAAAARR!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Obviously they planned cship long time ago and her own team worked against her. They knew that Vmas big opportunity for them to show how Britney in bad place. This was just the beginning. They drugged her to death before performance and sabotaged her. They wanted to manipulate people through the media. It was very effective and successful. 

I don't think any of us would be surprised if Britney tells something like this happened.  But also she was really nervous because of media.

I dont think it was a bad performance, she just didnt feel like doing it so she just showed up (like that selena gomez performance).  If she had slayed in choreo, she would still be criticized about playback or her body or whatever..

ps. internet is all about body positivity nowadays except when its about britney's 2007 body. shame on you guys. 

She looked so good here.

I still can't believe ppl called her fat. Not just fat they called her whale back then. When she was literally more fir then 50% of world population.

And for what few unflattering angles and due to a fact she didn't have her pre baby abs.

I think this is her natural weight and body (no insane dieting/fitness regime) she looks similar to this today.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SonOfSun said:

It's a shame how MTV made her look bigger in the final performance by changing some camera angles and filming her from lowerpoint of view, and also really stretching the final screen/lens wider.

The rehearsal is much better, she looks better, and the facial expressions are on point. She has so much attitude !

MTV did her sooo dirty by making her look wider & throwing in those “unenthusiastic” celeb reactions.

• Love 3

Only because the beginnig and the final this is better, the extensions are better, and the hairstyle its suit more, also looks slimmer, maybe because the ponytail? and the angles. The angles are better, and some moves with more actitud, this is the best of the 3 versions obviusly.

• Love 1
  • Like 1