Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2007 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

OMG :melt_weird_drift_wow:

THIS is definitely the BEST out of the 3 versions of this performance that I’ve seen! 

She looks much more confident and in control. Her hair is sooooo much better here, and I think the outfit is more flattering on her body, as well. 

What the hell happened with her hair during the live show? It should’ve just stayed like this. 

Is it her best performance? No. But I don’t think it was ever intended to be this huge, spectacular, choreo-heavy performance. This is what it was always going to be, although she certainly could’ve put just a tad more energy into her moves. I think the main issues with the live performance were her hair, bad outfit, and she was a lot more sloppy and slow with her moves and stage presence. 

I’ve read that a lot of **** went down backstage before the live show, so I’m sure that was the cause of all the problems, but the media tried to make it seem like she was drunk, high on drugs, or mentally ill at the time and this video proves that she was just fine. 

Like she said in “For The Record”, it was literally just a bad performance. Nothing more, nothing less. It was the media that spun into a much bigger deal. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
34 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

it was 0,5% better, we need to be realistic, she wasn't ready, both 3 perfomances were really similar.  BUT WOW, i can't believe it. It's finally here. The strippers coming down, the new angles. THIS IS *******IC. 

27 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I don’t think so. She seemed incredibly nervous and just not into it. I think the situation with her hair threw her off her game. 

Ok, so I'm glad there's some realism here. She looks great but it's just not the best performance. She's mentioned that before in FTR, Something about some days you have good performances and some days you have not so great/bad ones. Still cool that it leaked. And although she's not too into it, it's nice to see some attitude.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

So there's another rehearsal?

I’ve seen this one with the straight ponytail a long time ago and it looked like it was a dancer that maybe was showing Britney or executives the routine, I’m pretty sure it’s not her bc I watched all the mannerisms again and again to see if it was Britney lol, it looked more like a stand in dancer but who knows 

• Like 1