Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2007 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

Omg she looks flawless, btw people seem to forget her heel was broken in the events performance , which affected the way she danced , it's not the "hair" or the outfit , it's the fact that she was slightly drunk and her heel broke that made that performance look sloppy , I still find the final performance interesting and iconic despite what everyone thinks :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 5

Obviously they planned cship long time ago and her own team worked against her. They knew that Vmas big opportunity for them to show how Britney in bad place. This was just the beginning. They drugged her to death before performance and sabotaged her. They wanted to manipulate people through the media. It was very effective and successful. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

A couple things:

-She looks great. People who criticized her body are weak.

-The performance and choreo are just not that great. Independent of her energy, there’s just a lot to be desired.

-I’m fully convinced now that something went horribly wrong with her hair for the real performance. That had to be the catalyst for the issues.

She looks amazing here and her hair ******* awesome. This video provides insight! Glad we got to see it.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, LoverPERFECT said:

A couple things:

-She looks great. People who criticized her body are weak.

-The performance and choreo are just not that great. Independent of her energy, there’s just a lot to be desired.

-I’m fully convinced now that something went horribly wrong with her hair for the real performance. That had to be the catalyst for the issues.

She looks amazing here and her hair ******* awesome. This video provides insight! Glad we got to see it.

I agree with these points, choreography was really not that great but something went off that night I remember reading she was partying the day before till 5 A.M maybe I am wrong she was obviously nervous. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, frank194 said:

Osea que los rumores de un tacón roto o los chistes sobre sus hijos nunca fueron un problema jajaja

Simplemente no tenia ganas y punto 😂

Igual es algo iconico. La amo

Exactamente. Fue iconico por el hecho que no tenia ganas de mostrar ni una mierda! Me encanta siempre

she looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. i love her earrings, i never noticed them before :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: the way the media said she was fat i just can't. 

but yeah, the performance wasn't great and the rehearsals weren't good either. but just like britney said, sometimes you have great performances, then sometimes you have ok performances. 

12 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

She didn't give a **** about the choreo,but she was more confident,swag, attitude on point and her face was gorgeous ... ponytail was a better choice..and she looked more fit and I don't know how is that possible cause the rehearsals happened just a few hours before the actual show

A lot of people are forgetting that one of her high heels broke during the show.

This is slightly better but she would have been panned regardless. We have to remember that her last solo performance at the VMA's before this was Slave 4 U so coming from that high into this was going to be hard.

Specially when you can clearly see she is totally channelling Hilary Duff - With Love (Good Morning America Performance) energy

The body criticisms were disgusting. She had a banging body.

Hilary Duff Dancing GIF

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

This is slightly better but she would have been panned regardless. We have to remember that her last solo performance at the VMA's before this was Slave 4 U so coming from that high into this was going to be hard.

Specially when you can clearly see she is totally channelling Hilary Duff - With Love (Good Morning America Performance) energy

The body criticisms were disgusting. She had a banging body.

Hilary Duff Dancing GIF

her last vma performance was 2003 with madonna and the choreo was minimal -yes it wasn't solo but it was so iconic and everybody remember it

I appreciate this nugget as a lifelong stan.   But seriously - unless the shambles was meant to be some kind of  iconic symbolism- who TF signed off this performance??? (Apart from MTV of course who knew it was ratings gold, and the rest of the show was complete meh)

I JUST WANT MWOOOOOOAAAARR!

• Love 1