Vivian Lee Thoreen named "Lawyer of the year"

dfffff

7 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

This cannot be! This is what's wrong with America... It's easy for me to say from my Swedish point of view. In one way you can say that it's an interesting choice to be his lawyer since the whole world wants her to win the case. But that doesn't make her the lawyer of the year. And if you would to look at her ways... it's unbelievable that she of all won. Acid in Brits wound. But next year Brits lawyer from heaven will WIN! That's America for me, anything is possible. But please please don't let this have any outcome on the next hearing. This makes me feel sick. 

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

The whole world wants her to win the case? What???? No one wants for Vivian to win the case. 

• Like 1

She is just doing her job. She is a lawyer, she has to do everything to win the case for her client, no matter what. As we can she is doing great in Jamie case - after 13 years Britney still under conservatorship, next hearing is on the 29th of Sep because of Vivian. She said it can't be early because she has some other obligations. 

Lay all your anger on Jamie. He is the only one to blame. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

She is just doing her job. She is a lawyer, she has to do everything to win the case for her client, no matter what. As we can she is doing great in Jamie case - after 13 years Britney still under conservatorship, next hearing is on the 29th of Sep because of Vivian. She said it can't be early because she has some other obligations. 

I have to agree with some things you said! We actually don’t know if she advised James to step down and he was the one who didn’t want 

53 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

I agree 100% with this. Can’t deny that’s she’s pretty damn good. Imagine if that snake 🐍 was on Britney’s team? 

• Like 1