Vivian Lee Thoreen named "Lawyer of the year"

dfffff

11 hours ago, kindlewindle said:

Pfft, this is desperate. 🤦😂

It's one of those ridiculous marketing things dressed up as an 'award'. You pay money and they feature you as having won something. The company I used to work at would be invited to participate all the time in things like this and really it's just paying money to have some media publication say that you're great. 

https://www.greatlegalmarketing.com/library/beware-best-lawyers-marketing-scam.cfm 

this needs to go viral in connection with her "award"

• Like 1
12 hours ago, kindlewindle said:

Pfft, this is desperate. 🤦😂

It's one of those ridiculous marketing things dressed up as an 'award'. You pay money and they feature you as having won something. The company I used to work at would be invited to participate all the time in things like this and really it's just paying money to have some media publication say that you're great. 

https://www.greatlegalmarketing.com/library/beware-best-lawyers-marketing-scam.cfm 

So she’s like the Beyoncé of law :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

I agree 100% with this. Can’t deny that’s she’s pretty damn good. Imagine if that snake 🐍 was on Britney’s team? 

8 hours ago, s&m said:

I have to agree with some things you said! We actually don’t know if she advised James to step down and he was the one who didn’t want 

9 hours ago, UKasz.b said:

She is just doing her job. She is a lawyer, she has to do everything to win the case for her client, no matter what. As we can she is doing great in Jamie case - after 13 years Britney still under conservatorship, next hearing is on the 29th of Sep because of Vivian. She said it can't be early because she has some other obligations. 

Lay all your anger on Jamie. He is the only one to blame. 

These posts are so off.

I understand team CON are throwing  Jamie under the bus (he does deserve it).

However:

She is a GOOD lawyer????

I guess you need to examine what "law" "lawyer" and "good" mean to you and what they are intended to mean.

Effective in getting her way,  by hook or by crook, unhampered by any form of moral or legal code, true.

Hit**r was a "good" leader by your definition. Pretty effective.

As for legal technique: Twitter has a lot of posts showcasing her legal bloopers. 

"Good" at barefaced lying sneaking conniving, granted.

They rig these games behind the scenes anyway with corruption.. in probate. Mine the estate for legal fees...

Just don't know where to start with these comments.. 

All I understand is these comments are designed to deflect the heat off of Vivian and back on the old scapegoat.

But he didn't have the brains to pull it off, a mean drunk failed redneck.

Being her biological father, they used him and the rest of the Spears (all just as culpable) TO GET AT BRITNEY'S MONEY.

Vivian has been there since 2008.

Not meekly taking orders out of duty...

Haha. Seriously