BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

I'm so happy about this news! I truly think Britney's been through hell with all she's been through and I hope she's 100% free soon and she's definitely free from all leeches in her life. All of them. And I hope they're all punished. I'm not trying to stir the pot when I say this next part: I'm an atheist so I don't believe in hell. The leeches that have been sucking Britney dry for all these years need to be punished in the here and now. I hope she gets justice.

Best wishes, Britney! 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Peachy said:

Lynn you are so “Christian” yet you don’t know you’re never supposed to wear the rosary around your neck?!🥲

Apparently they (Lynne, Jamie Lynn and seemingly Britney) converted to Catholicism. I’m not Catholic but maybe Lynne didn’t know  this? Regardless I’m over the cryptic messages. She should just say whatever it is she wants to say.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

She can get more custody time herself once free. He can't do ****.

In all fairness they're almost grown.. I have a feeling if they want to see Mom they will if not, it's whatever. Hence the reason why britney needs to be able to have another family and also be able to actually raise her children like she deserves, not have them stolen and used as pawns. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

God makes miracles everyday! That's the truth! 🙏🏽 He answered my prayers on this one. I have a feeling Britney could be an advocate for this. I really believe she has a greater purpose beyond being a performer.

PINCHE China culera te me vas a chingar a toda tu REPUTA madre @aleomg

• Haha 4