BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Tbh I don’t know 🤷‍♀️Looking at JL’s caption, her daughters softball team won their championship- aka the “ship”.

So I’m thinking maybe Brit is saying she’s the champion now and is bringing the “ship” home which could mean Brit and Rosengart will follow through on their word by going after the people who’ve hurt her. Remember:

All I would honestly like is to sue my family [and] share my story with the world." -Britney Spears , June 23, 2021.

She’s gonna sue them all for their part in her conservatorship abuse. That’s my hypothesis but it could mean anything.

@Cinderella85

Tagging you in this. :)

I think it is in relation to SJB trust as JL is I think still trustee so SJB ship is coming home to Britney 💕

https://twitter.com/EstelleSErasmus/status/1443374401370705921?s=19 

1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

I think it is in relation to SJB trust as JL is I think still trustee so SJB ship is coming home to Britney 💕

https://twitter.com/EstelleSErasmus/status/1443374401370705921?s=19 

Very this! So much needs to change to how Britney wants it and this definitely has to happen ASAP! Revise her will too, to exclude the “family”, just her two sons- that’s all.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Very this! So much needs to change to how Britney wants it and this definitely has to happen ASAP! Revise her will too, to exclude the “family”, just her two sons- that’s all.

Absolutely. That will needs to be changed, and only have those boys getting her money. Not Lynne, and none of the family.

• Love 7