BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

I am so HAPPY FOR BRITNEY !!!! She deserves the world

we love her so much, I hope she knows that

we will always have her back

whatever she does now will be wonderful

BRITNEY WE ADORE YOU

I’ve been a fan of Britney since 2001.  It’s been such a long time since we’ve had a good news in the Britney fanbase. it feels wonderful. 

• Love 2

I woke up this amazing news! Crying tears of joy!
Prayed for her last night! it's so mind boggling to me to care for someone I don't even know personally but she is an inspiration to me and for all her fans!
Thank you to all everyone who believed and supported her!!! She is almost there, let's continue to support this movement until she is free and until justice is served!

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, la_land said:

Do we have an update of the conservator of the person? Is Jodi still in? 

She is still temp conservator of the person. It sounds like they may have denied Ingam's motion to make her permanent because its sorta moot anyway with them working to end the conservatorship. As Emily explained this is ok and not a worry. They'll just issue her new temp Letters until the conservatorship is over.

29 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I hope her new temporary conservator fires Blackbox and replace them immidieately with new security that Will protect Britney from her family and team. 
threaten game of thrones GIF

She definitely needs protection.

I feel like Britney is one of the most dangerous people in Hollywood now. She has witnessed so much corruption firsthand...her insider information and trusted perspective could really change public perception of many people if she starts to speak publicly. I hope she does hire very professional, defensive security.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I feel like Britney is one of the most dangerous people in Hollywood now. She has witnessed so much corruption firsthand...her insider information and trusted perspective could really change public perception of many people if she starts to speak publicly. I hope she does hire very professional, defensive security.

My fiance believes the FBI should put her in a safe house for now. 

Honestly this is my biggest worry... Jamie is suspended but she still has no power over her will.. which means they could still profit from her death and also then say "we told you she needs her daddys help" when she's found overdosed.

I will only be relieved once the conship is over and she has full power over her life.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Yeah. They all look so fake and narcissistic now, having done nothing for her this whole time, while jumping on safe bandwagons to pretend they care about social justice. They are probably complicit many of them, being entangled somehow with people who have tortured Britney. Ellen for example look guilty af, but really anyone does since this has not been a secret in “the business”. 🤬

• Love 2
  • Like 2