BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

I can't wait for her new accountant to recommend that she sell all their houses and stop paying all their bills, in order to recover her assets. Like, it would be the most fiscally responsible thing to do ;). Like.. I'm so stoked for "malicious compliance" Britney. "Sorry Daddy, my accountant said I shouldn't be paying for your house anymore. If only I wasn't required by law to listen to him! ;)"

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I can't wait for her new accountant to recommend that she sell all their houses and stop paying all their bills, in order to recover her assets. Like, it would be the most fiscally responsible thing to do ;). Like.. I'm so stoked for "malicious compliance" Britney. "Sorry Daddy, my accountant said I shouldn't be paying for your house anymore. If only I wasn't required by law to listen to him! ;)"

I think britney would never do that. Shes too good. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I just didn’t know if you kept tabs on who was promising celebratory ***** upon Jamie’s suspension! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Guess not… unless? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I’ll send some xo

inalso have a very special britney video coming out very soon hopefully 

• Love 1