Jason Rubin resigns as Jamie Spears' potential replacement of conservator of estate, Mathew Rosengart's legal team expands

4 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

You know nothing mind your business!! 

You read the same thing I read, we don’t know exactly what the truth is. That’s a story from the press. I’m sure some of it’s true but you don’t know so why are you worry? Also why would Britney lawyer do that to her? Make it make sense. My god y’all are special!! His mom is old so I’m sure she’s having issues as many people her age does. His objective to take over Britney estate was simple. He was going to do a forensic investigation in her finances something he’s well educated in.  He step down so it don’t matter what you saying at this point 

***** your special if you don’t think he’s out to gain control over Britney just like he tried to do his OWN mother for gods sake! 

The difference is that’s all I needed to read to know the truth, that’s enough right there to tell you he doesn’t need to be involved *** kisser. 

3 hours ago, 7ringsxo said:

***** your special if you don’t think he’s out to gain control over Britney just like he tried to do his OWN mother for gods sake! 

The difference is that’s all I needed to read to know the truth, that’s enough right there to tell you he doesn’t need to be involved *** kisser. 

Girl u delusional 

34 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Girl u delusional 

His only interest should have been dissolving the Cship! Not having a hand in her touring, music, and products…or stripping her dry like he was planning to do his own mother if that’s not enough proof for your dumb ***! 

Pick a side! #FREEBRITNEY 

My goodness, folks...

Not all conservatorships are bad.

When my mom developed Alzheimer's my dad became her legal guardian...If you had asked my mom, she would have said she didn't need it. But she damned well did need it! And I'm thankful that my father took that power away from her before she was talked into doing something she shouldn't have! She was most definitely "susceptible to undue influence," and she very easily could have been scammed by someone with ill intentions.

Once my dad had Power of Attorney my younger sister began causing divisions and was able to become Executor of my father's will...At one point I was removed from his will entirely...Despite the fact that I was living in their house and caring for my mom (e.g. getting up every 20 minutes to take her to the washroom, wiping her bum for her, etc. + spoon feeding her all meals + taking her back to bed at 4 am each night when she wandered.) My sister barely lifted a finger and was too focused on her real estate business to even take her to the washroom...Yet she was able to convince my dad that I was "sponging" off of him by living with them, even though I went in debt $12,000 that year while I was a full-time live-in caregiver!

The moral of the story is...

Don't fall for the story that Rubin was out to take advantage of his own mother...We don't know the details...And sometimes the details aren't very pretty.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My goodness, folks...

Not all conservatorships are bad.

When my mom developed Alzheimer's my dad became her legal guardian...If you had asked my mom, she would have said she didn't need it. But she damned well did need it! And I'm thankful that my father took that power away from her before she was talked into doing something she shouldn't have! She was most definitely "susceptible to undue influence," and she very easily could have been scammed by someone with ill intentions.

Once my dad had Power of Attorney my younger sister began causing divisions and was able to become Executor of my father's will...At one point I was removed from his will entirely...Despite the fact that I was living in their house and caring for my mom (e.g. getting up every 20 minutes to take her to the washroom, wiping her bum for her, etc. + spoon feeding her all meals + taking her back to bed at 4 am each night when she wandered.) My sister barely lifted a hand and was too focused on her real estate business to even take her to the washroom...Yet she was able to convince my dad that I was "sponging" off of him by living with them, even though I went in debt $12,000 that year while I was a full-time live-in caregiver!

The moral of the story is...

Don't fall for the story that Rubin was out to take advantage of his own mother...We don't know the details...And sometimes the details aren't very pretty.

the thing is, it actually doesn't surprise me if the conservatorship was not granted.

I've heard more cases of people whose conservatorships are denied, and it rarely has anything to do with the potential conservator, but rather because it's extremely hard (or should be in an ideal world) to prove that someone really needs it. The extremely unusual case here is how Britney's conservatorship was granted in record time, especially considering her conditions and age. 

My great aunt, which never married and never had kids, also needed one in her last years, she also had Alzheimer, and lived in terrible conditions when my aunt found her after many years of not knowing from her. My aunt requested a conservatorship or at least a power of attorney, but they were never granted, because precisely the days she was up for the meetings she was as lucid as if she was in her early adult years. 

In the end, my aunt had to cover all the costs of the hospitalizations and everything she needed until she passed away, because they were never able to make use of my great aunt's savings. In the end all of that money and her properties must have been taken by the government, because she made no will, and with no direct relatives that could claim an inheritance, it would've been very difficult to win a legal battle for that. Well, we ignore if other cousins tried to do something (the ones that never showed up).

This was in California, but not in L.A., I'm not sure where exactly she lived. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

My great aunt, which never married and never had kids, also needed one in her last years, she also had Alzheimer, and lived in terrible conditions when my aunt found her after many years of not knowing from her. My aunt requested a conservatorship or at least a power of attorney, but they were never granted, because precisely the days she was up for the meetings she was as lucid as if she was in her early adult years. 

That's the thing about Alzheimers...They have "good days" and they have "bad days" ...The bad days can be really bad, but the good days can be really good.

The fact that your aunt was not able to be granted power of attorney just goes to show that Reva Goetz must have been paid off...Or that Team CON thinks they have a legal loophole with the permanent conservatorship being "voluntary."

• Like 2

Seems Britney dodged a bullet, problems could arise not because of Jason per se, but because of the law firm that was supposed to represent him... 

Though the information that Rubin tried to place his mother under Cship, using a diagnosis of the doctor who is known as the go-to “buy a diagnosis guy” in Vegas + who did not even personally meet with Jason's mother, it's all very disturbing.

• Love 1
  • Like 1