Jason Rubin resigns as Jamie Spears' potential replacement of conservator of estate, Mathew Rosengart's legal team expands

6 hours ago, Busybee said:

I don't know how I feel about this. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Every day we get one of these people to leave is one more day that they can't effectively work on her case. It's just delay after delay after delay. It's important we let these people do their jobs. We fought for her to get Rosengart and now that she has him people don't trust him to appoint the right people no matter what their history is?

It shows that something is very fishy and out of place. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I swear Hollywood screenwriters should follow this case and take notes because this is like a full blown movie series... Each day there's a new plot twist that disjoints my jaw. And the amount of evil characters, the f/ck? Insane...

Wait for the Erin Lee Carr’s Netflix documentary. Her specialty is hard hitting true crime, with a focus on women, so it’s going to be “draw jopping” alright.

The production has allegedly been delayed following Britney’s explosive testimony, which revealed more or less the “tip of the iceberg”.

• Like 1