Jason Rubin resigns as Jamie Spears' potential replacement of conservator of estate, Mathew Rosengart's legal team expands

This might be ignorant, but it would seem that before appointing him Rosengart would have done a through background check on him and the prior conservatorship issue would have come to light. I was conflicted about him after I heard that and questioned Rosengart's judgment there but I'm hoping it wasn't as terrible as it sounded and the guy just got spooked by the fans.

• Like 5
  • Leader
58 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I sincerely hope that this decision will provide an example for Mr. Spears to follow, in his daughter's best interests and with an eye toward ultimately ending the conservatorship.

Love this though. 

Just want to re-iterate that I totally understand there needs to be a transition of power so to speak. I just found it sus the person that would be replacing James is someone with a curious history in regards to conservatorships that's all. Not trying to be conspiratorial by any means. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Vivian would have exploited Rubin’s attempt with a conservatorship over his mother, we don’t know the whole story, but it’s clearly a bad look. He did the right thing for Britney and himself, if this story is true. 

It’s great to see how serious Rosengart is with this resignation and the new lawyer Kyle getting involved. I’m sure he now knows how bad this case really is. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Rosengart needs to file new paperwork and have someone on board to replace Jamie before the next court hearing...there needs to be a plan...

I feel like something happened between Jamie and the replacement...in Jamie's docs it mentioned there needs to be a replacement plan which I was confused by because Rosengart had a plan...shortly after that Rubin's mother became a story and now this...Jamie really is dirty...

Just now, B. Leigh said:

I feel like something happened between Jamie and the replacement...in Jamie's docs it mentioned there needs to be a replacement plan which I was confused by because Rosengart had a plan...shortly after that Rubin's mother became a story and now this...Jamie really is dirty...

This. I'm starting to think that Jamie threatened him. He didn't quit just because of that article. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:
Rosengart's team "will now include another ex-Justice Department legal eagle, Rosengart's law partner Kyle Freeny, a Harvard Law grad and expert in money laundering and financial investigations who was one of 19 prosecutors selected by Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller to investigate Donald Trump and others."

Wow, that’s impressive.

Anyways, I don’t know if it’s a good thing or not that Jason Rubin resigned. At least it shows that Rosengart is listening to/aware of fans’ concerns. That’s a good sign I think. 

• Like 5