Jason Rubin resigns as Jamie Spears' potential replacement of conservator of estate, Mathew Rosengart's legal team expands

33 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Love this though. 

Just want to re-iterate that I totally understand there needs to be a transition of power so to speak. I just found it sus the person that would be replacing James is someone with a curious history in regards to conservatorships that's all. Not trying to be conspiratorial by any means. 

My only concern is how a sharp lawyer like Rosengert wouldn’t have anticipated this…. 

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I know he's talking about the spotlight and all that but tbh I don't think he's talking about the fans :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

hint: 👹 

for real I've hardly seen any fans speculate about him. There was that media smear campaign from one magazine (can't remember name) so honestly that's probably why

• Love 4
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I dont know how to feel about this.. i just hope that it’s the best decision and it’s made by Rosengart..

on the other hand, his replacement sounds ******* good and i believe in her and Rosengart :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Also, her LAST NAME IS FREENY? :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: 
she’s going to FreeNey for ******* sure :katyfrog_perry_upset_um::embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: 

sorry, i had to. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Kyle R. Freeny, I had hope her middle name was Rose but apparently is Renee

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

'To protect my young family and I from having to deal with the spotlight' 

He knew what he was getting into. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: This is a very public case with lots of drama and scrutinity. 

I wonder what is going on behind the scenes. I don't buy that excuse, I feel like Rosengart told him to step down. 

yeah, acting like its a surprise... i think rosengod was the one who axed him... or something else we don't know about. my god the layers to this case.

• Love 3