Jason Rubin resigns as Jamie Spears' potential replacement of conservator of estate, Mathew Rosengart's legal team expands

8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

To be honest, I was one of the people a bit skeptical of him. I trust Rosengart honestly. But, I will say something felt a little off about Rubin wanting to conserve his mother against her and his brother's wishes. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Absolutely agree. The part that worried me was that his brother didn’t agree with the conservatorship. Surely if you have a parent who is in a dire situation and gravely ill enough to warrant a conservatorship you’d be fine with your sibling stepping in. Britney needs a legal team that are opposed to the conservatorship system in general. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Is satan available? I’ll literally take anyone who isn’t Jamie at this point. 

Satan himself would actually be a pretty decent conservator of an estate. Sure, he's all fire and brimstone and torturing evil souls for all eternity but I can see him sitting down next to his fireplace of eternal anguish, his nice fluffy Hello Kitty slippers keeping his hooves from getting cold, cup of hot chocolate flavoured blood in his hands, and his fancy bifocal glasses on reading meticulously through all the documents and contracts and making sure everything is in order. I really get the impression when it comes to documentation and contracts and finances he's completely on the ball and, whilst he might admire the tenacity, deviousness, and corruption that has happened with the money laundering, he ultimately, when it comes to being the conservator of someone's estate, has no time for it and would doom the people involved to torture both in their living and after life.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Welp their plan to get rid of Ruben worked.

I wonder what they will do with this new lady.

Funny how TMZ is not posting any dirt on Jamie and rest of the cship gang.

Don't you think if the story was wrong he would've put out an explanation saving face?

He didn't. There must be some truth to the allegations he wanted to put his mom in a conservatorship with the same tactics Jamie and Lou used.

• Love 1

Maybe it was Rosengart's plan since the beginning with Rubin. He knew Rubin's case with his mother, wait for the case to be public & replace him. Maybe a step to say "hey if you're not here for Britney's best interest, this case is not for you" & to tell to TeamCON he is 100% with Britney. Idk I want to hope something good is coming.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Don't you think if the story was wrong he would've put out an explanation saving face?

He didn't. There must be some truth to the allegations he wanted to put his mom in a conservatorship with the same tactics Jamie and Lou used.

No I don't think it was that. We do not know what happened there.

And he doesn't need to explain anything since he nor his mother are public figures.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, dfffff said:

He was well aware that Britney's case was being watched by THE WHOLE WORLD. I don't know what to think about it...

Well people were digging into him, so he probably didn't expect that level of intrusion and people questioning him - although it was to be expected.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well people were digging into him, so he probably didn't expect that level of intrusion and people questioning him - although it was to be expected.

Exactly y’all be acting like y’all don’t comprehend 🤦🏽‍♂️ The man is not a celebrity I don’t think he thought Jamie & his team would go digging. He made the best decision for him & his family…

we don’t know the situation with his mom & it’s really none of our business, so he did to me whT was right

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Exactly y’all be acting like y’all don’t comprehend 🤦🏽‍♂️ The man is not a celebrity I don’t think he thought Jamie & his team would go digging. He made the best decision for him & his family…

we don’t know the situation with his mom & it’s really none of our business, so he did to me whT was right

His mother came out her damn self and said she was fully capable of taking care of her damn self, and picking up her own prescriptions! 

He was trying to do the exact thing to her that Jamie has done to Britney. He would also have a part in her tours,music, and endorsements. History does not need to repeat itself, Britney doesn’t need to be in a Cship. 

He is no better than Jamie, I couldn’t careless about his accounting skills. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 7ringsxo said:

He would also have a part in her tours,music, and endorsements. History does not need to repeat itself, 

I agree with what you are saying except for this. 
The documents say that a conservator of the estate can negotiate these type of things. Not that he was getting money out of those things

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 7ringsxo said:

His mother came out her damn self and said she was fully capable of taking care of her damn self, and picking up her own prescriptions! 

He was trying to do the exact thing to her that Jamie has done to Britney. He would also have a part in her tours,music, and endorsements. History does not need to repeat itself, Britney doesn’t need to be in a Cship. 

He is no better than Jamie, I couldn’t careless about his accounting skills. 

You know nothing mind your business!! 

You read the same thing I read, we don’t know exactly what the truth is. That’s a story from the press. I’m sure some of it’s true but you don’t know so why are you worry? Also why would Britney lawyer do that to her? Make it make sense. My god y’all are special!! His mom is old so I’m sure she’s having issues as many people her age does. His objective to take over Britney estate was simple. He was going to do a forensic investigation in her finances something he’s well educated in.  He step down so it don’t matter what you saying at this point 

10 hours ago, Body ache said:

She looks like the type to bring all the receipts.

Oh HELL yes! Daddy Matthew is bringing the big dogs onto the case! Every time it looks like our girl is in danger, he whips out another high powered trick he had hiding up his sleeve. He’s a solid defender, a clear provider, honestly he’s the ideal man and I have no choice but to stan. Rosengart can liberate this ***** any day :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Like 2