Britney's conservators are blaming each other. Jamie says Jodi is responsible for the care of Britney's dogs, Jodi says Jamie is

It's hard to make any comment about this cause no one of us really knows what happens in that house. I mean, for one side, if it is Britney's dog, is her responsibility to make sure they're fine. On other hand, Britney is not allowed to even take care of herself in this conservatorship so, how much she could be responsible for another living being? 

It's just a mess... But we should prepare, cause more and more of this will surface from now on. It's a typically lawyer's move: when you can't win with the law, you need to attack the victim. 

• Like 4

Right now it’s a pissing contest, and it totally shows them up for the incompetent arseholes that they truly are. They’re giving more oxygen to the fire, so let them! After all, what was it this maid’s business to show Britney pictures of her dogs that simply vanished without her knowledge. I have a 7 month old puppy (Bruno) 805-BF80-A-E0-F7-4-ACD-B086-9700-F15-D05and a week ago he heaved and vomited, because he chewed a piece of wood 🪵 on a walk and all the bark upset his stomach. He was perfectly fine right after, I didn’t even take him to to vet as it was not needed. It doesn’t make me a bad dog owner, you simply cannot control everything they do. Imagine the size of the estate Britney’s dogs have free reign to roam and find things... 

And the fact they pay someone to look after the pets and try and shift the Blame to Britney... What kinda fresh hell is that? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 4
  • Like 2

The fact that they can't even agree on what happened with the dog story kinda proves how fabricated it is, or atleast, exaggerated.

Britney has no access to her own money or who she hires.

Anyone familiar with dogs know when they're off or sick. It wouldn't just happen as it is described.

Why don't we have a name for the housekeeper? Or where the dogs were taken to? 

It seems team con is stealing dogs 

• Like 8
25 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

In questo momento è una gara di piscio, e li mostra totalmente per gli stronzi incompetenti che sono veramente. Stanno dando più ossigeno al fuoco, quindi lasciamoli! Dopotutto, qual era il compito di questa cameriera mostrare a Britney le foto dei suoi cani che sono semplicemente svanite a sua insaputa. Ho un cucciolo di 7 mesi (Bruno) 805-BF80-A-E0-F7-4-ACD-B086-9700-F15-D05e una settimana fa ha sollevato e vomitato, perché ha masticato un pezzo di legno 🪵 durante una passeggiata e tutta la corteccia gli ha sconvolto lo stomaco. Subito dopo è stato perfettamente bene, non l'ho nemmeno portato dal veterinario perché non era necessario. Non mi rende un cattivo proprietario di cani, semplicemente non puoi controllare tutto ciò che fanno. Immaginate le dimensioni della tenuta, i cani di Britney hanno campo libero per vagare e trovare cose... 

E il fatto che paghino qualcuno per prendersi cura degli animali e provare a dare la colpa a Britney... Che razza di inferno è questo?

Bruno looks so cuteFelice Sorpresa GIF di SpongeBob SquarePants

• Love 2

Like I said earlier..Nothing more than jamie using desperate measures to further entrap his own daughter..this is most definitely a set up.. I hope britneys lawyer can explain how manipulative jamie is.... funny how the maid is now involved after britney mentioned them in her testimony.

Team con are desperate 

It really is pathetic at this point.  

Britney made her voice heard and jamie STILL completely ignores his daughters request..no grounds??

1) What about the fact your not qualified 

2) britney never needed a cship 

3) you lied to her during circus tour and made it permanent in 2010/ used her sons (your grandsons) as weapons)

4) scared them not only in the 2008 documentary as babies but again in 2018/2019 physically probably as a protest for their mama (restraining order against his grandchild, the other said he wish he was DE*D 

5)britney is now scared of him and his manipulative, evil ways and is willing to put her career on hold till he's rightfully gone.

6) JAMIE HAS BEEN PAID THE ENTIRE TIME!!!! ISN'T THAT SICK!!

7) SHE PAYS FOR HIS LAWYERS THAT WORK AGAINST HER WISHES..ILLEGAL, IMMORAL,CORRUPT!!

8) SHE'S PROVEN OVER 13 YEARS SHE'S MORE THAN CAPABLE..SHES SO STRONG AND INSPIRATIONAL..HER FANS NEVER LOST HOPE..WE WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT.

9) BRITNEY BEING ON STRIKE TILL HER DADS GONE ONLY MAKES ME LOVE HER MORE 

10) HER NEW LAWYER SOUNDS GOOD ENOUGH TO FINALLY SORT OUT THIS CLEARLY MISTRUST AND NEGLIGENCE TO BRITNEY...SHE JUST NEEDS TO BE A FREE WOMEN,MAMA,ARTIST,PERFORMER, LIKE SHE ALWAYS HAS BEEN..SHE NEEDS TO BE FREE..WE LOVE HER AND SUPPORT HER..CLEARLY MORE THAN HER FAMILY 

• Like 1