Britney's conservators are blaming each other. Jamie says Jodi is responsible for the care of Britney's dogs, Jodi says Jamie is

• Leader

xdog2.jpg.932fd2ce3080eac64220267932e288a0.jpg

Britney's conservators are blaming each other. Jamie Spears says Jodi Montgomery is responsible for the care of Britney's dogs, Jodi says Jamie is.

Jamie, conservator over Britney's estate, is pointing the finger at Jodi Montgomery, conservator over Britney's person, and vice versa. Both claim the other is responsible for the care of Britney's dogs.

Montgomery’s attorney, Lauriann Wright, tells Page Six on Friday: “Mr. Spears, who runs the estate of Ms. Spears, has hired a day-to-day caretaker for Ms. Spears’ pets. Ms. Montgomery has never been responsible for the care of animals since she began working with Ms. Spears in September of 2019.”

Jamie's attorneys did not respond to the allegations. However, a separate ~insider~ tells Page Six: “Jamie is the conservator of the estate not of the person. Jodi Montgomery has been in control of the conservatorship of the person since 2019. Anything [pertaining to the animals] would fall 100 percent under the conservator of the person.”

A separate source previously told TMZ Jamie is “totally in the dark on what goes on in [Britney’s] home,” adding that “he’s been shut out.”

Britney and her housekeeper were reportedly in a physical altercation with one another. Understandably so, Britney is upset her dogs have been taken from her. A housekeeper claims they weren't being properly cared for. When she showed Britney a photo of one of the dogs, Britney, according to reports, swiped the phone out of the housekeeper's hand. The housekeeper went to the police.

In other words, the conservators are creating more chaos in Britney's life. 

Read more about it here:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I mean, i'm genuinely curious how much taking care of they think these dogs need. They're small and have a huge house and gardens to play in. They pretty much only need food, water and affection. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Are her dogs elderly? Small dogs get kind of more needy when they are older. Health issues are common in the expensive breeds like she has. Over 7 means they are elderly 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I mean, i'm genuinely curious how much taking care of they think these dogs need. They're small and have a huge house and gardens to play in. They pretty much only need food, water and affection. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I don't know what breed they are, but all I've heard my entire life is that the more "purebred" they are, the more prone they are to get sick (unlike a mixed dog from the streets that resists almost anything lol) so who knows. Also, if we're talking about Hannah, Britney has had her since 2012, how much is 9 years in dog years? The older they get, the more needs they have :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The interesting part here is, this caretaker was hired by Jamie. Didn't previous accounting reports used to list tens of thousands of dollars spent on dogs? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

This backfired lol. Even if she needed the conservatorship as they say (clearly she doesn’t need it), they would still be horrible and corrupt conservators, there’s no way they can win.

By the way if I had a caretaker for my dogs, I would trust that they are fed correctly and all that stuff, I wouldn’t worry about those kind of things because I’m paying someone to actually do that so yeah… lol.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Like 9