Britney's conservators are blaming each other. Jamie says Jodi is responsible for the care of Britney's dogs, Jodi says Jamie is

3 hours ago, femmefataledoll said:

I don't think so unfortunately. Britney can't convince a judge that she can take care of herself if it looks like she can't even take care of her dogs :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Are You Ok? We are not in the process of removing the conservatorship! We are in the process of removing Jamie! 2 completely different thing.

And I think you are believing this narrative without even knowing the truth even though this story is not something to lose sleep.

I guess we need to file a petition to remove you from this site 

• Like 5

So this dog story crap backfired like crazy on both Jodi and Jamie. What ridiculous Home Alone style shenanigans is Colon gonna come up with next?

He’s starting to look like a cartoon villain at this point. Maybe all Rosengard has to do is just drop a piano on his *** slapstick style so we can all go home.

These ‘adults’ are pathetic.

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, femmefataledoll said:

I don't think so unfortunately. Britney can't convince a judge that she can take care of herself if it looks like she can't even take care of her dogs :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Good job, you're falling for team con's orchestrated smear campaign to make her look unstable. 

If even her fans fall for their bull****, we're doomed. 

• Like 5

I actually haven't wanted to jump to Britney's defence right away like most fans because just because I love her, doesn't mean she is a perfect person and doesn't have faults. 

BUT.. I've been thinking that OBVIOUSLY she has someone HIRED who cares for her dogs just like ANY person with her wealth and status. 

Now after reading this... why do I feel like her dad fired the caretaker for the dogs, didn't tell anyone, and knew that something would happen to look like she is unfit to care for them. Meanwhile, she is assuming they are being fed ect.. and they were not. You have to remember, when you live in such a large estate and have employees in and out of your house all day, she may not actually see the caretaker for the dogs on a daily basis. She is just assuming that the person is clocking in and out and doing their job. She should actually have a house manager (like every other rich person) who takes care of everyones schedules and makes sure they are all coming to work each day and doing their job. So technically it is her house managers mismanagement. But also, Jamie is SICK for using ANIMALS as a scapegoat to try and cast his own daughter in a bad light. 

And again... just wasting more money with fights between the two conservators ugh...

• Like 3
On 8/20/2021 at 10:20 PM, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

What was the actual problem with the dogs? Did they run out of food or accidentally eat chocolate or something? 

I don't think we know for sure what, if anything, was wrong. The story is that one of the dogs threw up, which is really not uncommon for dogs. The housekeeper apparently showed Britney a picture of the dog saying she was concerned, and that's when Britney slapped the phone out of her hand. 

59 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I don't think we know for sure what, if anything, was wrong. The story is that one of the dogs threw up, which is really not uncommon for dogs. The housekeeper apparently showed Britney a picture of the dog saying she was concerned, and that's when Britney slapped the phone out of her hand. 

I’m glad she allegedly slapped (her) the phone out of her hand!!! Like go clean something :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Haha 3