Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart is "considering moving case to federal court"

21 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i guess this is being leaked by them - meaning team rosengard to kinda pressure the judge to do the right thing. i think this is them testing the waters and applying pressure.

Nice, I like that angle, but can't figure out why exclusively leak to the Sun of all places ?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

all of Cali is corrupt. Their own governor Gavin Newsome is facing a recall election next month

California is a mess. They let Tom Giradi get away with  using victims funds as his own for decades.   That whole state needs a clean out. They know the Britney conservatorship is just the tip of a huge corruption. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not sure if the probate case can be handled by the federal court, but could they at least start pressing charges against Jamie and co. even if the conservatorship problem is still not solved?

The charges have to be 'pressed' by someone, either a prosecutor or the person who was harmed. Since Britney is not legally able to be her own person,  she cannot individually press charges against Jamie, they would say she has no rights to do that, her rights are essentially 'owned' by the cship so if they do not consent, they could invalidate her charges  The other option is to be charged by a prosecutor (basically a person affiliated with the judicial body) that has already been investigating the issue. 

4 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

The charges have to be 'pressed' by someone, either a prosecutor or the person who was harmed. Since Britney is not legally able to be her own person,  she cannot individually press charges against Jamie, they would say she has no rights to do that, her rights are essentially 'owned' by the cship so if they do not consent, they could invalidate her charges  The other option is to be charged by a prosecutor (basically a person affiliated with the judicial body) that has already been investigating the issue. 

but can't her lawyer do that for her? or even Jodi (who's shown to be willing to go after Jamie)?