Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart is "considering moving case to federal court"

4 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Not a smart move, will cause Britney millions in legal fees. Shell be broke by the end of all this. ****s so ****ed up but yeah he's going to bleed her dry. 

Britney is not well, unfortunately but its blantly obvious. Read her Instagram comments and b4 you say shes not posting them she is posing for them, or they have a stand in for her. This and the dog situation and her plea to the courthouse which actually spindes like someone told her what to say, all seems to add up. Her dad may need out but I am sure she is not okay and the public is starting to think so also. 

I don't think britney's top priority is her money over freedom. She is Britney effing Spears. Even if she gets broken at the end of legal fight, she can easily make money again when she starts to work again.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Not a smart move, will cause Britney millions in legal fees. Shell be broke by the end of all this. ****s so ****ed up but yeah he's going to bleed her dry. 

Britney is not well, unfortunately but its blantly obvious. Read her Instagram comments and b4 you say shes not posting them she is posing for them, or they have a stand in for her. This and the dog situation and her plea to the courthouse which actually spindes like someone told her what to say, all seems to add up. Her dad may need out but I am sure she is not okay and the public is starting to think so also. 

nice try Jamie 

• Haha 1

I think there is no source (if Britney's grandma was leaking it to the British press, like wtf?)

It seems to me The Sun interns read the comments on twitter and created this 'news', knowing that it will satisfy Britney Army since we are all for it. 

Having said that, I believe Matt will take whatever direction necessary until he makes sure Britney is free.

X Files GIF by The X-Files

16 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

all of Cali is corrupt. Their own governor Gavin Newsome is facing a recall election next month

lmaoooo this is the most uneducated statement I've read so far. Do you live in Cali? Or are you just making an observation from... somewhere else? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Probate court is definitely corrupt. I'll give you that. LA has a lot of shady **** going on since it's the capital of entertainment industry, that's a given.

However, Gavin Newsom has nothing to do with this. He's facing a recall because Republicans aren't happy with how strict he was with the lockdown during Covid (yet Democrats defend him and are trying to fight this recall). Nothing to do with "corruption". That's (obviously) mask and lockdown politics ... So... why you even trying with this statement?

Can everyone on this forum take a minute to read what they write before pressing enter and ask themselves, "Is this actually a logical statement that I can defend?" I think will help us all interact with each other better. ASSUMPTIONS & GENERALIZATIONS LEAD TO THE SPREAD OF INCORRECT FACTUAL INFORMATION.

Or do you believe the election was rigged too? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

lmaoooo this is the most uneducated statement I've read so far. Do you live in Cali? Or are you just making an observation from... somewhere else? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Probate court is definitely corrupt. I'll give you that. LA has a lot of shady **** going on since it's the capital of entertainment industry, that's a given.

However, Gavin Newsom has nothing to do with this. He's facing a recall because Republicans aren't happy with how strict he was with the lockdown during Covid (yet Democrats defend him and are trying to fight this recall). Nothing to do with "corruption". That's (obviously) mask and lockdown politics ... So... why you even trying with this statement?

Can everyone on this forum take a minute to read what they write before pressing enter and ask themselves, "Is this actually a logical statement that I can defend?" I think will help us all interact with each other better. ASSUMPTIONS & GENERALIZATIONS LEAD TO THE SPREAD OF INCORRECT FACTUAL INFORMATION.

Or do you believe the election was rigged too? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I'm not the person you quoted but I don't give a damn about the us election whether it was rigged or not. And I don't care about lockdowns in Cali. 

I live in Europe but reading all this stuff is really concerning. Police being corrupt, judges being corrupt, doctors being in on it ... I mean if you add all that up it does make it seem like everyone in Cali is only in it for the money.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

honestly F off. I'm a dem too and I Can even admit he's horrible. He has done nothing to fight homelessness, nothing to fight the **** addicts on the streets etc. San fran is literally a pile of S h!+!! my friend who does travel nursing stayed close to san francisco and she said she feared for her life just walking down the streets whether that be someone mugging her or stepping on needles or finding human feces on the sidewalk. Besides, I have Family that use to live there but they moved 3 years ago bc the cost of living was just outrageous (don't even get me started on the gax tax that's supposed to "fix" everything as good ole' boy Gavin says). I visited Venice beach there a few years ago and the amount of homeless encampments was disgusting!! I'm not saying all of california is horrible, but a lot of it does need fixing up. The fact that they have the highest poverty rate in the national tells you all you need to know. Numbers don't lie. OH and Gavin is facing a recall for more than just his stupid lockdown I can assure you of that. Again, f OFF.

19 hours ago, Forever222 said:

California is a mess. They let Tom Giradi get away with  using victims funds as his own for decades.   That whole state needs a clean out. They know the Britney conservatorship is just the tip of a huge corruption. 

ugh... that story is such a mess. Recently, Gavin didn't block the release inmate David weidert even though 40 years ago he tortured and buried a disabled man alive...go figure

4 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Wake up and stop being a blind sheep of the media. 

• Love 1