Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart is "considering moving case to federal court"

1 hour ago, thedoughboy said:

honestly F off. I'm a dem too and I Can even admit he's horrible. He has done nothing to fight homelessness, nothing to fight the **** addicts on the streets etc. San fran is literally a pile of S h!+!! my friend who does travel nursing stayed close to san francisco and she said she feared for her life just walking down the streets whether that be someone mugging her or stepping on needles or finding human feces on the sidewalk. Besides, I have Family that use to live there but they moved 3 years ago bc the cost of living was just outrageous (don't even get me started on the gax tax that's supposed to "fix" everything as good ole' boy Gavin says). I visited Venice beach there a few years ago and the amount of homeless encampments was disgusting!! I'm not saying all of california is horrible, but a lot of it does need fixing up. The fact that they have the highest poverty rate in the national tells you all you need to know. Numbers don't lie. OH and Gavin is facing a recall for more than just his stupid lockdown I can assure you of that. Again, f OFF.

Everything you just wrote has nothing to do with "corruption". If you would like to have a discussion about a politician's ability to govern and their accomplishments and failures, sure, but not dealing with homelessness doesn't mean California is corrupt. High cost of living doesn't mean California is corrupt. We can continue... 

Everything you said, and continue to say, is a generalization. You are giving 1 or 2 examples of your opinion and then summarizing that California is corrupt.

I'm just reacting like a teacher would, in those things we went to called school, where people take what you say and then respond and provide reasons why they disagree - you know? And then you have to respond? Kind of like, debate, or educated discussion... Shouldn't be so upsetting for you to be disagreed with. How old are you? Another problem with the sensitive generation; "Someone disagreed with me, so I'm going to cry or cancel them or say **** off instead of have a discussion". This is a forum, you know, not your personal diary to write out feelings. People will agree and disagree with you.  You can respond maturely or... the way you did. 

In summation, I believe this conservatorship and probate system is corrupt, yet I disagree that all of CALIFORNIA is corrupt, and I think you need to grow up with that sort of response. Have a nice weekend. 

• Like 1