Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart is "considering moving case to federal court"

4 hours ago, warioaddams said:

We will have answers after the Sept date. If judge Penny doesn't act Britney's favor, then it's time to move this case to.a higher level. Maybe taking the congress offer as well. 

I don't understand why rosengart hasn't taken the Congress level right away. Wouldn't that help them a lot??

• Like 1

That would be great..

pressure will be 🔥

britneys money will be back

some people will be in jail more quickly 

But Britney shouldn’t run in court to much.. her 1 or 2 testimony should be enough I guess 

and system is corrupt at a federal level as well it’s clear or they won’t be able to do it so impudent without any fear of something.. but I hope lawyer knows how to handle that corrupt system ✌️

Well thank God, Rosengart! Do it the sooner than later! Judge Penny wouldn’t remove Jamie if it so leaked footage of him abusing Britney. She has known how ****ed up and wrong this situation was from the start, she was present from start in the background to this case, she does not care about the law or her ethics. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

They will probably wait untill after september 29.

It is simple now, Penny has every incentive to kick Jamie out. Rosengart filed a well motivated petition to do so, and Jamie acknowledged leaving would be a possibility in the future.

Jamie just said he can't do so before the 2020 accounting is through, but legally that's just bs. Also a conservator that is on his way out should have no say in his replacement, there's no legal ground for that.

All other parties on the case are also in favor of kicking him out.

This is Penny's moment of truth. If she keeps Jamie on, it is abundantly clear she is biased towards Jamie.

• Love 9

Not a smart move, will cause Britney millions in legal fees. Shell be broke by the end of all this. ****s so ****ed up but yeah he's going to bleed her dry. 

Britney is not well, unfortunately but its blantly obvious. Read her Instagram comments and b4 you say shes not posting them she is posing for them, or they have a stand in for her. This and the dog situation and her plea to the courthouse which actually spindes like someone told her what to say, all seems to add up. Her dad may need out but I am sure she is not okay and the public is starting to think so also. 

• Haha 7
13 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Not a smart move, will cause Britney millions in legal fees. Shell be broke by the end of all this. ****s so ****ed up but yeah he's going to bleed her dry. 

Britney is not well, unfortunately but its blantly obvious. Read her Instagram comments and b4 you say shes not posting them she is posing for them, or they have a stand in for her. This and the dog situation and her plea to the courthouse which actually spindes like someone told her what to say, all seems to add up. Her dad may need out but I am sure she is not okay and the public is starting to think so also. 

Omg. Go back to Astro-Turfing school, you must have bribed your tutor.

robin williams mask GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

Who are you to get to those conclusions? Have you lived under the same roof she lives?

And why do you think what you’re saying is worth enough to make a person a prisoner of the law and a drunk abusive father? 
I don’t know what to make of these recent headlines other than that Britney could be struggling just as anyone would, and each day must be harder to deal. She can’t live alone, she’s always surrounded by those goons hired by her father that probably do whatever they’re asked to keep their very lucrative jobs.

If she’s not okay, like you say, this cship won’t help her get better. Anyone with a brain would know that.

I don’t think money will be an issue. Even with those 50 something millions they say she has, it should be enough to get this done with. The corruption is so in your face, it wouldn’t take decades to uncover imo.

• Like 6

Mr. Rotten Colon, you are over. Let it go before you are sent to prison to live the rest of your miserable and useless life. :)

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

How do you know? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rower2222 said:

What does this "not well" narrative even mean ?

Even IF she has a psychological health matters, that doesn't constitute enough ground for a conservatorship to be in place. Conservatorships are meant for those who are unable to provide in their most basic needs. We have a strong record of 13 years of Britney clearly being able to care and provide for herself. 

Or you mean she doesn't attain to the standards that YOU set out for people ?

Not everyone who has struggled with high pressure is in need or qualifies for a conservatorship. 

Conservatorship laws come with a great impact on people's most sacred constitutional civil rights and have no ground to be upheld because of some minor "dog situation". Conservatorships are meant to protect people who are in dire need, not  to protect anyone from making everyday human mistakes. 

• Like 4