Britney called the police to report a theft at her home last week

5 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Popcorned Planet states in his recent video about TMZ printing this story that ZERO police report was filed. Meaning it's basically made up to character assassinate Britney. At least he's warning his followers that it's a BS story, that this is what TMZ do and that they and Jamie are garbage, and this is what they are gearing up to do to her. This is good news when big channels get to do this because none of this really existed in the 2006-2008 period which made it easier to paint her crazy and push her into the conservatorship. It might just be the undoing of Team Con second time around.

Somebody needs to crack open the accounting books of TMZ ASAP. We need to how much of Britney's money the con artists are paying them to kiss their behinds and trash Britney. This is disgusting and it must be stopped. Maybe Taylor Swift had the right idea of not cozying up to them like a good portion of Hollywood since it's moments like this that let us know TMZ's true colors. If I were Rosengart I'd be working on a defamation lawsuit against them in for 2022 (which is likely when I think he would be able to file such a lawsuit).

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, J45x said:

Is The reason she staying in California because of the cship? or something related to her kids????  Can she flee and escape to New York?

Can Courtney Love kidnap her and take her to london??? Or Lindsay Lohan to dubai? God! I need her to be safe until sep 29. The leeches are in panic attack mode.

No Jamie has control in many states .. Florida , NY.. Louisiana.. Good old California, Hawaii.. and more ..he made sure the places she goes .. hes her captor.  She would have to go to Canada or leave the country.  Its kinda unreal the magnitude of control. Its sick and sad  . Freebritney . 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

We don’t know if Britney was neglecting the dog. The housekeeper may have just been overdramatic or someone may have told her to take the dog to mess with Britney. 

There's no way the dog is being neglected with a team of people in and out of the house on a regular basis. It’s much more likely that the dog was taken to a vet appointment without informing B. She’s certainly not allowed to do normal little chores like drive her pup to the vet. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Shawn74 said:

No Jamie has control in many states .. Florida , NY.. Louisiana.. Good old California, Hawaii.. and more ..he made sure the places she goes .. hes her captor.  She would have to go to Canada or leave the country.  Its kinda unreal the magnitude of control. Its sick and sad  . Freebritney . 

Going to Canada would be leaving the country 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

They will try to kill her 

I'm worried about this too. Especially once she's free, there will be a lot of bad blood with Jamie and everyone involved in the c-ship and her team, and especially of all the suspicious deaths and incidents in the past.  She won't be as protected as she currently is (though it's not really 'protection').  She's going to have to double down on security and watch her back. I hope she won't go paranoid. I sure would.

• Love 2

Honestly, I don’t care, first of all I don’t believe anything that comes from them.

Secondly, even  if she was a little bit paranoid or if she wasn’t the most stable person in the whole world it wouldn’t justify the conservatorship and the abuse she’s been through by her father and team and it would be a consequence of 13 years of abuses and forced medication and work.

I don’t expect her to be as stable and as mentally okay as she was once ever again. She’s been living in a continued nightmare for more than a decade, I want to remind you that this woman, although I completely believe she’s capable of managing her own life and finances perfectly and in the way that she wants, is going to be damaged and scarred forever, she will heal with time but also those scars will be with her for the rest of her life, she’s traumatized.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

I'm worried about this too. Especially once she's free, there will be a lot of bad blood with Jamie and everyone involved in the c-ship and her team, and especially of all the suspicious deaths and incidents in the past.  She won't be as protected as she currently is (though it's not really 'protection').  She's going to have to double down on security and watch her back. I hope she won't go paranoid. I sure would.

She should move to another country where they can’t get her physically or legally. UK, France, Spain or something like that.

And she should write a will as soon as she gets her freedom, to make sure that nothing she owns goes to her family. 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 1