Britney called the police to report a theft at her home last week

Police made a visit to Britney's home last week after she called 9-1-1 to report a theft. The Ventura County Sheriff’s Office received the call just before 6 p.m. PT on Aug. 10. After police arrived at Britney's home, she decided not to pursue action.

Via Page Six:

The Ventura County Sheriff’s Office received the call just before 6 p.m. PT on Aug. 10. However, after police arrived at the pop star’s mansion in Thousand Oaks, Calif., she decided not to pursue action.

“She called and wanted to report some type of theft,” the department’s media relations officer, Capt. Eric Buschow, tells Page Six. “When deputies arrived and contacted her security staff, they informed the deputies that Ms. Spears decided she did not want to file a report at that time. And so, deputies left.”

“There was no law enforcement action at that time, no report taken or anything like that,” Buschow reiterated.

Just days later, police returned to Britney's home for a separate incident – Britney's housemaid and she got into some type of altercation. Read more about that in our previous post. Britney's attorney called the claims tabloid fodder.

and the plot thickens 👀  

Related:

b9.jpg.fa6e7b269ef1ee72b4496934469fbce6.jpg

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The dog??

Ooh yeah it seems like that might fit.

Honestly this article also feels like it has the tone of “making her seem crazy” ugh. I’m getting nervous too but thank god the difference between now and 2008 is she has Rosengart by her side instead of Sam Lutfi

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, breaktheice91 said:

And her security team (is this a new team or still Colon’s hires?) were the ones to tell the police Britney didn’t want to file a police report and they didn’t actually confirm this with her. 
Lots of fishy stuff going on as we get closer to the next hearing, I’m getting worried. I wonder what was stolen and if this is connected to nonsense earlier with the housekeeper. 

this. I'm getting worried too.

• Like 4

Team cship trying to scare her with that way. First house keeper then security. They all hired by colon. So basically someone played thief role to scare Britney I think. They just want to play with her mind and manipulate media. And it seems she doesn't have real security.  Hope she is safe somehow. So sad we are the ones who can see the big picture here. I afraid that they will try to kill her eventually.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
19 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

Ooh yeah it seems like that might fit.

Honestly this article also feels like it has the tone of “making her seem crazy” ugh. I’m getting nervous too but thank god the difference between now and 2008 is she has Rosengart by her side instead of Sam Lutfi

this article is by Nicholas Hautman tho. he’s one of the good ones. wouldn’t make her out to seem crazy.

• Love 2