Britney called the police to report a theft at her home last week

11 hours ago, generation glory said:

È solo questione di tempo prima che tentino di toglierle la vita. Se Dio vuole, il giudice rimuoverà Jamie dalla carica di conservatore e Britney può cambiare la squadra di sicurezza che non è dalla sua parte. Prego che uscirà viva dalla tutela e non sarà una vittima di omicidio. È spaventoso pensarci, ma queste persone sono capaci di TUTTO. Stanno incastrando Britney come una governante abusante. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:Chi può dire e cosa impedisce loro di ucciderla ma facendo sembrare che abbia fatto del male a se stessa??? 

Britney ha bisogno di andarsene da Los Angeles!! So che non può fare a meno di dan****one! Questo shet è selvaggio!

What you wrote is my greatest fear:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dfffff said:

It's scary and disgusting that the media doesn't write about it. When TMZ comes out with some **** about Britney, it automatically gets covered all over the world. This is ******* out of my mind! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Its interesting tho, its all over media outlets here in the Netherlands, but if you read the comments, almost everyone is defending Britney. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Dutchies finally have sense

• Like 2
On 8/20/2021 at 5:24 AM, Britneylandia said:

She should move to another country where they can’t get her physically or legally. UK, France, Spain or something like that.

And she should write a will as soon as she gets her freedom, to make sure that nothing she owns goes to her family. 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

I would love Britney to move to the UK.  She's always seemed the happiest and most comfortable there even during the cship.  If she doesn't personally want that, I hope she still moves far away (even to another state if she doesn't want to go too far) and just start fresh again.

• Like 1

Anything to gas light her and set her off again. Pure evil they are.. They took her and took advantage of her and are refusing to let her go, so sad... I hope she gets peace one day from her toxic family and those leeches aside from them.. It's been overkill makes me sick. Her dogs, I wish someone would I'd beat their *** til no tomorrow.