Britney called the police to report a theft at her home last week

Is The reason she staying in California because of the cship? or something related to her kids????  Can she flee and escape to New York?

Can Courtney Love kidnap her and take her to london??? Or Lindsay Lohan to dubai? God! I need her to be safe until sep 29. The leeches are in panic attack mode.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, J45x said:

Is The reason she staying in California because of the cship? or something related to her kids????  Can she flee and escape to New York?

Can Courtney Love kidnap her and take her to london??? Or Lindsay Lohan to dubai? God! I need her to be safe until sep 29. The leeches are in panic attack mode.

They control her money and her passport.

• Like 1
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

And then label her crazy. These people are truly evil. 

Yes terrifying.. I know what it’s like. You just have to be quiet and hold it all inside which I’m sure she has done for years but lately I feel like she has a false sense of freedom and they are pushing her buttons on purpose to get a reaction. Who knows maybe even Sam is “in on it” I don’t trust him. He is staff. 

all “alleged” 🙄 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

For the love of God, someone get her the frick out of LA into a protected house with fresh, honest, reliable security. Please! 

Please tell me Rosengart has the power to overhaul Jamie's security over her? Please?!

Micheal Jordan's old property in Highland Park, IL is for sale. Britney Could snatch it up when Free. Her house would be hidden from the street. It's in private alcove, where she could house private security and I think she'll like it. Plus, there a good arts school in the city of Chicago that Preston could go to if he wants to work in animation or graphic design and the like. Plus, he could have his laundry done at Mommy's place like any other college student whose folks live near by.

Would Britney be allowed to tell any of tje security or house keepers to get out of her home? I genuinely wonder what that kinda scene would look like. Would they just ignore her and tell her she doesn't have the power to make them leave her house? Would they listen and just leave and her Father would have to scramble to replace the security there with just more of the same guys from Blackbox? 

Popcorned Planet states in his recent video about TMZ printing this story that ZERO police report was filed. Meaning it's basically made up to character assassinate Britney. At least he's warning his followers that it's a BS story, that this is what TMZ do and that they and Jamie are garbage, and this is what they are gearing up to do to her. This is good news when big channels get to do this because none of this really existed in the 2006-2008 period which made it easier to paint her crazy and push her into the conservatorship. It might just be the undoing of Team Con second time around.

• Love 1
  • Like 4