Britney called the police to report a theft at her home last week

1 minute ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I think it’s the dog. Even if the story is true, it’s still not a reason to be in a cship though :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:
She’s not the first celeb to knock a phone out of someone’s hand and she won’t be the last. No big deal in my opinion.

WTF? Of course it's not reason. Even IF Britney were a ***** snapping phones to everyone, it's not reason or justification for a conservatorship. They want people to believe it, tho! 

30 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

They will try to kill her 

It’s only a matter of time before they attempt to take her life. God willing the judge will remove Jamie as conservator and Britney can change security team who are not on her side. I pray she will make it out of the conservatorship alive and won’t be a homicide victim. It’s scary to think about but these people are capable of ANYTHING. They’re framing Britney as a housekeeper abuser. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:Who’s to say & whats to stop them from killing her but making it appear as though she did smth to harm herself??? 

Britney needs to get out of L.A.!! I know she can’t but damn! This shet is wild!

• Love 2
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

So… maybe it is about her dogs? She thought people stole them because her dumb housekeeper and securities didn’t inform her anything about bringing her dogs to the vet?

omg yes - they took the dog away on purpose, britney got scared and thought the dog had been stolen / lost / missing and she looked for it frantically and didn't find it and then the maid is like oh, i took the dog to the vet.

and britney - rightfully so - got mad.

hahahaha ok im fabricating all of this out of thin air.

Her dog?

The missing 600 million?

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I told you guys, stories are coming. Team Leeches are in panic alert mode :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: and Be prepared cause this stories are going to get weirder and crazier. Team con is desperate and is trying to put her on a bad light so the corrupt judge dont do anything (again) on the September 29 hearing. 

I know we all worry for her safety but lets stay positive. 

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: 

• Like 9
53 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I think it’s the dog. Even if the story is true, it’s still not a reason to be in a cship though :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:
She’s not the first celeb to knock a phone out of someone’s hand and she won’t be the last. No big deal in my opinion.

I don't think a person that actually needs a conservatorship would even be able to call the police in the first place

• Like 1