Britney reveals she accidentally locked herself inside a bathroom and Sam tried to get her out using a pen

1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

I'm not the one who is reaching. Just predicting what's gonna happen with the general public and tmz and similar media paid by team cship. Tmz already shared the story and put he rin a bad light. So no surprise.

Well it is TMZ, so that is expected. If any normal person read her caption they'd see it as relatable not 'omg she's crazy' - they'd have to be pretty out of touch with reality to think that.

• Love 1

Being locked in a bathroom is a very normal thing. Not to mention it doesn't even have to be a lock sometimes doors just get stuck. It usually happens when the building settles and and the door doesn't properly align. I'm speaking from experience I got locked in my aunt bathroom when I was a kid during a party and I was in there for two hours before any one noticed. Lots of people can relate to this. It doesn't make her seem any type of way, other than human:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 4

Sometimes when reading this forum I wonder if this was a movie, was it Da Vinci code where every symbol has a deeper, hidden meaning, or Life of Brian where dude named Brian is mistaken for Messiah (born in the next barn) and his followers believe that his mundane words and actions have a deeper meaning. 😀 I have no idea which movie this Britney’s post belongs to. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I'm not the one who is reaching. Just predicting what's gonna happen with the general public and tmz and similar media paid by team cship. Tmz already shared the story and put he rin a bad light. So no surprise.

what's wrong with this story here? she got locked in a bathroom (happened to the best of us), called for help, waited for help, cleaned the bathroom and took coffee when she felt off.

all things someone of sound mind would do.

y'all reaching and helping to feed the tmz narrative. we arrived here because we dismantled the tmz narrative

• Like 2