Britney reveals she accidentally locked herself inside a bathroom and Sam tried to get her out using a pen

34 minutes ago, dfffff said:

She needs to shut up sometimes , also I heard a rumor on One of Britney's Instagram fan pages that she's a fraud and that she only yells free Britney in her shows for attention and for the performance .... But I don't know if it's true ...

• Like 2

It seems like it actually happened (which may or may not be a cause for concern considering what we know TeamCon is capable of) but it is ALSO clearly intertwined as a metaphor for her life right now.  AND when you think about the significance because she was 'locked' in a bathroom holding Jayden when she was first 5150'd and how in some ways it seems to be mimicking that situation,  only better circumstances this time. This appears to be one of those moments in life where it feels like something out of a dream and it has major significance and meaning. This is talking about a spiritual,  full circle moment and the doors are opening in her life 0nce again...

• Like 9
  • Super Mods

I was riveted by her storytelling! The way she wrote about her experience made me feel emotions that she may have similarly felt. What an artist... turning a scary moment into a wonderful story (with lots of metaphors included)!

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

thought about that as well.

in a way, jayden left that bathroom, but she never did.

nnnnnnn never thought of that situation in the way you wrote it... but it makes sense! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, mmseventy said:

My jaw is on the floor after reading that lol. She is truly a captivating storyteller. Am I losing it from reading into too many of her posts, or does it read like a metaphor… “I drank some of my old coffee, started speaking again, and they helped me finally open the door” (paraphrasing) really feels like “I summoned some of my old courage, started speaking again (in court), and now people are helping me find freedom.” If so this is a beautifully optimistic post and I love it lol

Remember, she was even denied drinking coffe. 

This excellent metaphor made me cry.:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Her conservatorship began when she was made out to be at fault for a bathroom holdup, and Sam is her fourth boyfriend since the conservatorship began.

I screamed “HEYYYYY!!!! Come open this stupid door !!!!” …. silence … the fourth time he gets up and says “What’s wrong?” ... I said “I’m in here and I can’t get out 😂😂😂😒😒😒 !!!! 

She's a master of metaphors and an excellent storyteller.:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

When the conservatorship is over, I'd love to see her write a book that encompasses all the metaphors she's done on Instagram.

• Love 9

I'm definitely feeling the metaphors! And I mean she could have locked herself in the hotel bathroom. It has happened to me before lol. I had to call the hotel security too because my family couldn't open it. It happens. But I do feel like she was writing a lot of metaphors for us and the conservatorship and us freeing her :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Our girl is brilliant, and a great writer.

Anyone like TMZ trying to spin this in a bad light just says more about them than her IMO. It won't work anyway.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

People lock the door out of habit - also why would you break down a door of a hotel room when there is no immediate danger? You do the normal thing and call the hotel reception/security - like what happened in this situation. 

Some of you need to stop questioning her 'why did she do this?' - you sounds like team con. Would you seriously kick down a door of a hotel when there was no immediate danger? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Also what is the need to make rude comments about Sam and 'fake' muscles - are you insecure or something? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Exactly, who would breakdown a hotel door if there's no danger? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Or any door for that matter, lol. I have had to do the same thing Britney's done at a hotel bathroom.

• Love 1