Britney reveals she accidentally locked herself inside a bathroom and Sam tried to get her out using a pen

That was actually very good story telling..Very suspenseful 

Also TMZ reporting on this story is DISGUSTING. Calling it alarming and cry for help because she told a story of being trapped in a bathroom? GET OUT OF HERE!!! ..TMZ needs to be taken down. They are horrible human beings! 

• Like 8

I hope she is talking metaphorically but this post won't do any favor to her. It's like "first she burned her gym and now she locked herself in bathroom, she is harmful to herself that's why she needs cship" This is what general public and tmz alike media will gonna say about her.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I hope she is talking metaphorically but this post won't do any favor to her. It's like "first she burned her gym and now she locked herself in bathroom, she is harmful to herself that's why she needs cship" This is what general public and tmz alike media will gonna say about her.

That would be laughable … 

2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

if she's the one writing her captions on instagram, then could it be that she's taking a step ahead before outlets claim she "locked herself in the bathroom in Hawaii"? It'd be a good way to shut false rumors down :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Wow this is possible!

2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

You guys reach so much, people lock themselves in bathrooms accidentally all the time.

It's not like she was kicking the door down, she did the rational thing and called for help and patiently waited. She literally said she calmly tidied up and got on with it until help arrived.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You guys reach so much, people lock themselves in bathrooms accidentally all the time.

It's not like she was kicking the door down, she did the rational thing and called for help and patiently waited. She literally said she calmly tidied up and got on with it until help arrived.

I'm not the one who is reaching. Just predicting what's gonna happen with the general public and tmz and similar media paid by team cship. Tmz already shared the story and put he rin a bad light. So no surprise.

• Like 2