Britney reveals she accidentally locked herself inside a bathroom and Sam tried to get her out using a pen

This whole thing started with her being locked in a bathroom when she got 5150’d.

Locked in the bathroom = beginning of the Cship.

10 mins, 15 mins etc = promises of when the Cship will end

the old coffee = maybe her energy that she lost over the cship? No passion, no energy, losing her voice and not being allowed to speak out (this ones a reach)

feeling foggy = medications she was forced to take? 

Seeing the door in a new light = realizing she  actually, finally had a shot at getting out of this.

drinking the coffee = finally feeling impassioned again, energized and able to speak again. She’s back!

“we’re here” = her fans awaiting her return whilst fighting for her freedom / helping to open the door for her.

Anyway I had edibles so she could have just got locked in her bathroom and it’s not that deep lmao 

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

Locked in the bathroom = beginning of the Cship.

One hundred thousand percent. She’s not just metaphorically locked in a bathroom, she’s also making a very pointed reference to the moment that has served as a fundamental  pretext for the cship since day one. It’s not the first time she hints at the idea that the events on that fateful day were intentionally mischaracterized. 
We’ve only heard one other unconfirmed account from her perspective where it is claimed that she was a blindsided by the full scale swat/helicopter ambush (understandably) and was told to hide in the bathroom by Lufti et al. Just like in her insta story, her security was being incompetent and couldn’t relay the conflicting info about unknown parties (cops) forcing their way into the property. Her natural reaction was to hunker down in an interior room, how that was twisted into her being a dangerous psycho who barricaded herself is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

Anyway I had edibles

Same. I don’t even remember what I wrote before this sentence at this point lol 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 8/4/2021 at 3:41 AM, Glittilicious said:

Why have people decided this is a metaphor?? 

Can't it be a simple story about how she actually got locked in the bathroom? Too simple I guess... Seems like everyone needs to see secret codes or secret messages in any thing she says.  

Because it's pretty obviously a metaphor lol

On 8/5/2021 at 12:37 PM, lilhennythings said:

Because it's pretty obviously a metaphor lol

It could be or it could just be she really got locked up accidentally and she decided to post the story because it also could be linked symbolically to her getting freed from the conservatorship. But it doesn't mean that she never got locked up for real. 

What makes it obviously just a metaphor? I don't see anything that's beyond the realms of possibility.

I just don't get why with Britney there's always gotta be some secret message with EVERYTHING. When she wants to she's pretty straightforward so she doesn't need to hide herself behind convoluted secret messages like some on IG think. I swear some people think everything she posts or wears has secret meanings.

The most annoying people are those who think for example that Lucky is a personal song that reflects Britney's feelings when the song was written by Max Martin and others and Britney has no credit at all in it. It's just a song about  how celebrity and money don't necessarily mean happiness. The fact that years later it can be seen as a foreshadowing of how her life went is pure coincidence.

2 hours ago, Glittilicious said:

It could be or it could just be she really got locked up accidentally and she decided to post the story because it also could be linked symbolically to her getting freed from the conservatorship. But it doesn't mean that she never got locked up for real. 

What makes it obviously just a metaphor? I don't see anything that's beyond the realms of possibility.

I just don't get why with Britney there's always gotta be some secret message with EVERYTHING. When she wants to she's pretty straightforward so she doesn't need to hide herself behind convoluted secret messages like some on IG think. I swear some people think everything she posts or wears has secret meanings.

The most annoying people are those who think for example that Lucky is a personal song that reflects Britney's feelings when the song was written by Max Martin and others and Britney has no credit at all in it. It's just a song about  how celebrity and money don't necessarily mean happiness. The fact that years later it can be seen as a foreshadowing of how her life went is pure coincidence.

I mean, sure, she may have gotten locked in the bathroom, i didn't say this didn't really happen, but definitely the way the story was written was intended to be a joking nod toward her conservatorship battle (that is to say, she's speaking about it ~*~metaphorically~*~)

Do i think every little thing she posts is a secret message? Not really. But the coincidences are pretty blatant on some (her posts when the doc came out for instance). Idk. It's fun to converse about I don't think it's that serious :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Like 1