Ariana Grande: vaxxed and masked

16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I understand her, but the vaccines were created so fast and aren't FDA approved (Food and **** administration) so for a lot of people, there's very little research on the vaccines, plus for a lot of people we have immune systems and vaccines tend to compromise them same with antibiotics and others meds that fight it, but unfortunately our immune system would think we need meds to fight stuff instead letting our immune system do its thing. 

Pfizer tweeted alongside the vaccine, that antiviral medication will be required to fight the virus...so they’re developing one :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: Vaccine manufactures have literally made billions from this.

Ariana also forgot to mention that several hospitalized covid patients are fully vaccinated - this includes confirmation from the CDC, CNN, & The New York Times. CNN states that vaccine resistant strains spread through the population faster at a time when most people are vaccinated.

^Those are facts. I will not get into my opinions. & I’ll end this by saying I know two people who have died from the vaccine, but no one that has died from covid. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

Pfizer tweeted alongside the vaccine, that antiviral medication will be required to fight the virus...so they’re developing one :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: Vaccine manufactures have literally made billions from this.

Ariana also forgot to mention that several hospitalized covid patients are fully vaccinated - this includes confirmation from the CDC, CNN, & The New York Times. CNN states that vaccine resistant strains spread through the population faster at a time when most people are vaccinated.

^Those are facts. I will not get into my opinions. & I’ll end this by saying I know two people who have died from the vaccine, but no one that has died from covid. 

I know several people who actually felt sick for days off the vaccine, and I never got any of the side effects, but my friends and family who are 60 and older sure as hell did.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Your anecdotal evidence means nothing, so you should've stopped there. Everyone I know, me included, only had minor side effects from COVID and the vaccine, but that doesn't mean people don't die from COVID (or the vaccine for that matter). It's a fact that you're way more likely to die from COVID than the vaccine. There's already plenty of data out there, and it's already super obvious, but it will be even more evident once another big outbreak occurs among the unvaccinated in autumn or winter.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, ConflictedObserver said:

What's pathetic is that people don't see through all this BS.

People should definitely be aware and vigilant about the financial motives behind the vaccine's commercialization (for instance, I'm side-eyeing Pfizer's push for a booster), but the vaccine works to an extent and it's highly unlikely that it will result in any significant health problems in the grand scheme of things despite having been rushed. It's more likely that contracting COVID will have unforeseen longterm effects. Ariana is not some player involved in a Big Pharma conspiracy—she's simply doing what she thinks is moral with her platform. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block