Ariana Grande: vaxxed and masked

42 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

What I said was entirely correct. Mutations in a virus do occur when the vaccine is not 100% effective.
And you are also correct in that mutations *also* occur with transmission. There isn't one reason.

Once again, this is why Isreal has the highest hospitalization rates even though they are all vaccinated.

But where you are incorrect is that we now know for a fact that this vaccine does not slow the transmission of this specific virus. There are even studies coming out that state the viral load is much greater in people with the vaccine. Also the vaccine's effectiveness wanes after about 6 months and after that you are considered "unvaccinated" once again (or at least in Canada you are). So your point is moot.

And I am not trying to argue facts with people over the internet, I am not against vaccines. I just want people to make their own choices.
Get vaccinated if you feel compromised or just for peace of mind. But do not go around telling everyone they have to because the reasons people are using is straight up nonsense.

Eat well, workout, take vitamins, live your life.

Alright. Take your vitamin c and your antibiotics for your viruses and you’re good to go. God speed.

7 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

Alright. Take your vitamin c and your antibiotics for your viruses and you’re good to go. God speed.

Well clearly you read nothing of what was said. 

And god speed to all of us, everyone is at risk vaxxed or not. We should be coming together at times like this. But all people want to do is argue. Let’s bridge the divide! 

16 hours ago, A.a.A said:

That makes no logical sense. 

How are the unvaccinated creating a delta variant? When logic will show you that viruses evolve due to the vaccine not being 100% effective. Viruses mutate when something is not fully effective and it learns to circumvent the vaccine. This is why they tell you to finish your anti-biotics even if your not sick anymore, because the virus will learn to mutate and go around the effects of the anti-biotics. Same logic.

Isn't it odd that last year with no vaccines there was virtually 0 cases in the summer around the world. So if you just think about it, it's clearly not the "unvaccinated" that is making this continue. Isreal is almost 100% vaccinated and they have the highest rates of hospitalization. 

COVID will be here forever. Why don't people understand this. Let your immune system deal with this virus like any other.

IF you are elderly, obese, immunocompromised or have other underlying conditions, PLEASE get the vaccine! Just like the flu shot, it should be optional and you should make your own decisions. For some reason people think this is an anti-vax stance, it's not.

Unvaccinated people = more hosts for the virus to infect people = ability of the virus to mutate in more hosts. Viruses mutate in duplication, the more hosts you have, the more chance of duplication. yes they could mutate to new strains in vaccinated individuals ,but the bigger risk is having a lot more sick people (and vaccines generally reduce that number). As an example, delta first appeared in November 2020 in India- nobody was vaccinated then. Ie- mutation occurred not because of the virus trying to circumvent the vaccines. More of folks like that, more opportunity for virus to evolve and mutate. Everybody should get the vaccine not just a specific subset of people. 

and yes- covid will be here forever. Scientists hoped at the beginning of the pandemic that we could eradicate it but always knew it could be around forever… and now have confirmed that it’ll be something that sticks around. Nobody is arguing that. That fact doesn’t change that you should Get vaccinated.  

I hardly think my post saying that unvaccinated people could mean more hosts for mutation made no logical sense (esp when so many mutations developed while we were all still unvaccinated), so no need to be harsh/rude about it.  

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, car said:

Unvaccinated people = more hosts for the virus to infect people = ability of the virus to mutate in more hosts. Viruses mutate in duplication, the more hosts you have, the more chance of duplication. yes they could mutate to new strains in vaccinated individuals ,but the bigger risk is having a lot more sick people (and vaccines generally reduce that number). As an example, delta first appeared in November 2020 in India- nobody was vaccinated then. Ie- mutation occurred not because of the virus trying to circumvent the vaccines. More of folks like that, more opportunity for virus to evolve and mutate. Everybody should get the vaccine not just a specific subset of people. 

and yes- covid will be here forever. Scientists hoped at the beginning of the pandemic that we could eradicate it but always knew it could be around forever… and now have confirmed that it’ll be something that sticks around. Nobody is arguing that. That fact doesn’t change that you should Get vaccinated.  

I hardly think my post saying that unvaccinated people could mean more hosts for mutation made no logical sense (esp when so many mutations developed while we were all still unvaccinated), so no need to be harsh/rude about it.  

I am genuinely sorry if I came off as rude/harsh. My only goal here is to start an educated discussion on this matter. And I feel you are being very civil discussing this. This is also the issue with discussing over text, my words can be misinterpreted. I was truly responding with my genuine feelings on the subject, I do not understand the logic behind getting everyone vaccinated. 

You are correct in all the points you are making, but you are not looking at this specific virus and this specific mRNA vaccine. We have new studies coming out of Isreal showing that natural immunity from COVID lasts much longer and is safer than receiving the vaccine that was not made for the upcoming "variants". It also shows that people that have received the vaccine have a higher rate of hospitalization vs. those that have had COVID and catch it again. They are also seeing that you are actually 27x more likely to catch COVID with the vaccine vs. already had COVID and catching it again. We do not know anything about this virus.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

I am not saying do not get vaccinated, but it comes down to personal health and personal choice. We do not know the long term effects of the vaccine, we do not know if you're going to have to get more "boosters". Experts, studies and common sense will tell you that natural immunity is key and that will lead to herd immunity (which they said we would achieve with 60% vaccinated). 

What I do not understand is this strange push to make EVERYONE get it. For a virus that has a 99% survival rate. There is a reason that the largest group of "vaccine-hesitant" people are those with PhD's.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

"please get your vaccines if you are eligible. " THANK you God.At least one person on earth who understand.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

In Germany, from today until March 19, you are no longer allowed to travel by bus or train if you are not vaccinated.Government are even thinking about compulsory vaccination, although those who have been vaccinated now have to refresh their vaccinations, probably every six months.Austria already has it,in spring.BUT not all people are conspiracy theorists.Some would get to sick by the vaccine or could even die,becuasse their bodys are already to damaged.Some has cardiological problems for exampleSo how can you force them?

10 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

"please get your vaccines if you are eligible. " THANK you God.At least one person on earth who understand.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

In Germany, from today until March 19, you are no longer allowed to travel by bus or train if you are not vaccinated.Government are even thinking about compulsory vaccination, although those who have been vaccinated now have to refresh their vaccinations, probably every six months.Austria already has it,in spring.BUT not all people are conspiracy theorists.Some would get to sick by the vaccine or could even die,becuasse their bodys are already to damaged.Some has cardiological problems for exampleSo how can you force them?

My third vaccination is in january, i'm still alive people and i'm feeling good! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

+ No sideeffects in my case. 

6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is not an opinion on the vaccine. But this restrictions and over-control of the situations around the world is very, very scary.

Once governments take on this power, they ever rarely give it back. Once they start telling you to stay inside and we do it, it's the beginning of the end. No government in history has ever been 100% for the people. Never. This will lead to more restrictions, more government over-reach and less things you as an individual can freely do.

OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Association) has now officially blocked all vaccine mandates for large companies in the US.

And the Canadian Government is also being sued by the Justice Department over the mandates, since goes against the US Constitution (I believe, not American) and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (I know this one). So people are slowly fighting back.

Once again, this is not a stance on the vaccine itself, just a stance on the over-reaching restrictions to the people.

6 hours ago, Alexanda said:

My third vaccination is in january, i'm still alive people and i'm feeling good! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

+ No sideeffects in my case. 

That's awesome! I am all for people getting any procedure they feel is warranted for themselves. And I am happy you have come out on the other side in good health! I do not wish ill-will to anyone for any reason.

9 hours ago, A.a.A said:

This is not an opinion on the vaccine. But this restrictions and over-control of the situations around the world is very, very scary.

Once governments take on this power, they ever rarely give it back. Once they start telling you to stay inside and we do it, it's the beginning of the end. No government in history has ever been 100% for the people. Never. This will lead to more restrictions, more government over-reach and less things you as an individual can freely do.

OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Association) has now officially blocked all vaccine mandates for large companies in the US.

And the Canadian Government is also being sued by the Justice Department over the mandates, since goes against the US Constitution (I believe, not American) and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (I know this one). So people are slowly fighting back.

Once again, this is not a stance on the vaccine itself, just a stance on the over-reaching restrictions to the people.

The people are not slow, the court-system is very slow. They just recently judged the restrictions from 2020 in munich - illegal. 

I don't think there will be another lockdown. 

• Like 1
On 8/1/2021 at 5:53 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I understand her, but the vaccines were created so fast and aren't FDA approved (Food and **** administration) so for a lot of people, there's very little research on the vaccines, plus for a lot of people we have immune systems and vaccines tend to compromise them same with antibiotics and others meds that fight it, but unfortunately our immune system would think we need meds to fight stuff instead letting our immune system do its thing. 

Honey, you aren't a PhD or MD so please stay in your lane and stop espousing your ignorance.

The #1 cancer in American society is arrogance and regular people thinking they're experts. There's a reason why the overwhelming majority of doctors believe in vaccines... they're educated on this issue and you're not. They went to school for over 8 years to understand this issue and understand how to interpret data. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Honey, you aren't a PhD or MD so please stay in your lane and stop espousing your ignorance.

The #1 cancer in American society is arrogance and regular people thinking they're experts. There's a reason why the overwhelming majority of doctors believe in vaccines... they're educated on this issue and you're not. They went to school for over 8 years to understand this issue and understand how to interpret data. 

While I understand your point. I do have a M.S in Clinical Psychology. I do understand what "vaccines" are and I do understand how to interpret data.

And there is more than sufficient data to be hesitant about this medical treatment. And the poster you were responding to had some valid points that are factually true. If you'd like we can pour through the data together. I am more than happy to share information and data to curious minds.

There is a reason why the most vaccine hesitant people are those with PhD's. Of course you can find data on both sides of the argument, but you have to go through it yourself and make the best decision that's right for you! 

Moreover what I don't understand is this strange tactic of fear mongering and the choosing of sides. There shouldn't be any sides, just you do you.

On 8/1/2021 at 11:53 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I understand her, but the vaccines were created so fast and aren't FDA approved (Food and **** administration) so for a lot of people, there's very little research on the vaccines, plus for a lot of people we have immune systems and vaccines tend to compromise them same with antibiotics and others meds that fight it, but unfortunately our immune system would think we need meds to fight stuff instead letting our immune system do its thing. 

There is no statistically more secure vaccine out there. We have more data (mere millions and millions of sets of data) on all approved vaccines from different countries, age groups, ethnicities, preconditions etc than we have for some other safe vaccines for other diseases that went through a regular approval.

It was possible to find very unusual vaccine reactions 1 in 10000. With other vaccines it would have taken years to find these reactions due to a too small sample group. That is pure math and statistics, no politics, no science.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block